The man who waited - Shen Wei

Shen sat in his office and drowned in thoughts. Recently, Yunlan is acting suspicious. Meeting someone without Shen noticing, making calls when he is not around and suddenly hangs up the call if he went there. He's wondering what's happening? What is he going to say in the evening?

It's not like he's cheating on him. He was so confident and trust his Yunlan with his love and life. Yunlan's always caring and loving as usual. He was like that from a week. Suddenly  yesterday while he was reading book in their bedroom, Yunlan suddenly crawled on to the bed and on to the lap of Shen between his legs. He curled his hands around Shen and started asking questions.

"Xiao Wei, What do you think about a vacation? Do you love beach?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"What's your favorite book?"

and many other questions which they never discussed until now.

Shen was amused with the questions and asked him. "Why are you asking these Yunlan? I love whatever you love!"

But Yunlan wasn't satisfied with the answer and insisted him to answer honestly.

Shen sighed and said "Vacation is where I can spend time with you whether it's our home or a beach. I love it as long as you are beside me Yunlan!"

Yunlan gave a peck on his lips and went out of the room leaving Shen in shock.

Today, when he was cooking breakfast Yunlan came and sat on the kitchen platform. He is hesitating to ask something but kept silent and stared at Shen. Shen noticed that and asked Yunlan what's bothering him.

Then Yunlan asked another stupid question while rubbing the back of his neck, "Xiao Wei, what do you think of fat fuq? Do you mind his presence around us?"

Shen stopped what he's doing and saw at Yunlan's face "What's wrong? Why do you keep questioning me these? Don't you know me? Why do I mind his presence? He is family."

Yunlan feeling guilty after hearing Shen, "Sorry Xiao Wei, I'll tell you everything in the evening. We are taking leave tomorrow" By saying that to Shen he gave a kiss on his cheek and left to office.