Moving on - Zhu Hong

" Zhu Hong.."

"Yunlan..?! What is it?"

Ever since Yunlan entered into her dream and she confessed, there was a slight inconvenience in both of them when ever they meet . The are talking with each other only if its necessary and if its related to the case. 

But today Yunlan called her by himself and She was surprised with that.. 

What would have happened that made Yunlan called her after a long time?

She lost all her hopes when Yunlan and Shen Wei officially announced their relation to the SID members. 

"Zhu Hong, I need to talk with you. Meet me in SID today in the evening." the line was disconnected and there are any more words from him.

She started thinking. "what must that be? Did uncle called him and said anything?"

She immediately called her uncle and asked him if he said anything to Yunlan but he answered that he don't know and he was also invited to SID to meet him in the evening.

She got so nervous. She wanted to ask her fellow members but her pride stopped her from asking them. 

In the evening, She went to the office where it was so quiet. Yunlan sat silently in the couch as if he is waiting for her to come. 

when she saw him, she started walking fast to him but suddenly she stopped realizing that he's not her man. She went there, sat next to him and they sat in silence for few minutes.

 She went there, sat next to him and they sat in silence for few minutes

Yunlan suddenly asked for Zhu Hong's hand and took her to the terrace. She was surprised to see that the terrace was decorated in green like a forest with all green ribbons, balloons and even fake trees.. 

He took her to the middle of that when suddenly all the members of SID shouted..

" Happy Birthday Zhu Hong!"

Everyone wished her and she saw Shen Wei standing with the cake in the middle. It was a homemade red velvet cake with her name.

After seeing all this, she doesn't know how to respond and her eyes kept tearing

Yunlan, to lighten her mood, started joking "Hey Zhu, don't worry its Xiao Wei who made the cake but not me. I'm sure it tastes delicious just like him" while winking at him.

Shen Wei on the other hand blushed a lot and his fave almost matched with the cake in his hand. 

"Yunlan!!" he glared at him feeling embarrassed with his comments making Yunlan gulp!!

Zhu Hong witnessing their love and all her friends wishing for her happiness and well being, she finally realized its time to let go these feelings on Yunlan and move on with her own life. 

Uncle four upon seeing this patted her shoulder and smiled at her giving confidence for the decision she took. 

She internally thanked Yunlan for all the efforts he took for making her happy and make her realize what she want. 

"Thank you Yunlan, this is the best gift ever.."

************************************************************

A/N

Dear Zhu Hong,

May god bless you with all the love you need and deserve and may you find the true love of your life..💐

Have a happy and healthy life dear Gao Yu Er.💐

💖Anu💖