Chapter 6 (Camila's POV)

"I can't believe they both like each other but don't know" I heard Dinah say as I walked into the apartment. Lauren and Dinah were both sitting on the couch.

"who likes who?" I asked dropping my bag on the floor and walking over.

"uh nobody" Lauren said. I raised my eyebrows at both of them.

"Come on guys, why can't I know" I whined.

"Because it's not my secret to tell, but anyway how was your date with dreamy" Dinah said. I threw a pillow at her from where I was sitting but it missed her by a mile.

"It wasn't a date and we just talked that was all" I replied think back to when Y/N told me about the person she likes. "Besides she likes someone else" I sighed. The girls heads shot up.

"Who?" They both asked.

"I don't know, she didn't tell me" I replied. They seemed to sigh in relief which confused me.

"Camz, I'm sure she likes you" Lauren said but I shook my head.

"Guys you don't even get it, I liked Y/N before I met her, you know from when I saw their cover on YouTube" I said. The two girls laughed.

"Yeah we remember, you wouldn't stop going on about her" Dinah said.

"Stop going on about who?" Normani said as she and Ally came over and sat with up.

"Y/N" Lauren and Dinah replied.

"Oh yeah 'oh my god she's so pretty' and 'her eyes are so amazing' I was literally sick of that name for a week" Ally said mimicking me.

"Well as I was saying, before I met the girl I liked her and now I have met her I'm falling for the girl" I said.

"Mila, I don't know what to say maybe you tell her" Ally said.

"Oh yeah hey Y/N I'm falling in love with you but how was your day?" I said "I can't do that, I don't want to loose her, I rather have her as a friend than not at all" I added. They all nodded. "Guys I just hate liking someone who will never like me" I sighed as the doorbell rang. Dinah started getting up.

"Just wait as see" Dinah said. I'm confused. What am I waiting to see? I looked over as Dinah opened the door. "Austin, what are you doing here?" Dinah said. Ugh I'm not in the mood to speak to him. Why can't he just text and ask if he can come round so I can prepare myself. He walked straight over and sat next to me after saying hello to the others.

"Hi Camilla" he said.

Cough "Camila" Lauren said between coughs.

"Hi Austin, what brought you here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to drop by" he replied.

"Great" I said "You want a drink?" I asked needing to get out the room.

"Um some water would be great thanks" Austin said. I smiled getting up and walking to the kitchen. I noticed that Lauren had followed me. I got out a glass.

"What's going on between you two?" Lauren asked. I turned to face her leaning on the counter.

"Nothing, he likes me but I don't like him in the same way and also I'm really not in the mood to talk to him" I said. Lauren laughed.

"You know, your never in the mood to speak to him at the moment" Lauren laughed.

"Well a certain person takes over my whole mind and all I can think about is her, like I wonder what she's doing right now?" I said.

"Camz Y/N is here" Normani popped her head in the room. My eyes widened. Why was she here?

"I have to admit that was weird" Lauren said. I nodded as I poured Austin his water and walked out the room. I placed the glass on the table. He thanked my but I didn't really hear cause Y/N was standing there. She looked amazing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She laughed.

"I just came to say hi if that's alright" she laughed repeating what I said earlier. I walked over and hugged her. She smelled nice. Like Vinilla. I heard a loud cough making Y/N and I break apart and turned to see Austin.

"Oh right Y/N this is Austin and Austin this is Y/N" I said.

"I know who he is, nice to meet you Mahone" Y/N said giving a small wave.

"Nice to meet you to" he replied. Y/N and I sat on the floor after ages of Austin insisting I sit with him but I'd rather sit with Y/N on the floor than him. After a while of Austin talking about something, I wasn't even listening. I couldn't help but look at Y/N whenever she wasn't looking. She was really pretty, beautiful. "Uh is something going on between you two" I looked up to see Austin pointing between Y/N and I.

"Uh no" I quickly said.

"Why?" Y/N asked. Austin looked at us both strangely.

"Because you two keep staring at each other and your holding hands" Austin said. I looked down to see Y/N and my hand locked together. I hadn't even noticed.

"Does it bother you?" Y/N asked.

"No it ju-" Austin tried.

"Well then it doesn't matter" Y/N said. I looked at her as she looked at me and we both smiled at each other.

"Ooh I want to show you my room" I quickly said getting up and pulling Y/N with me. She nodded and followed me to my room, still not letting go of each others hand.

"Wow this is so cool, I like all the pictures on the wall and the fairy lights" Y/N said.

"Thanks, I thought you would" I replied. Y/N let go of my hand and sat in my bed and I instantly missed the touch.

"You know how earlier you asked about who I liked? Who do you like?" Y/N asked. I sat down next to her on my bed.

"Yeah I like someone. A lot. It's kinda the same with you, I just like everything about them" I replied.

"Do you really think if I told the person they would like me back?" Y/N asked hesitantly.

"I think so" I replied. I frowned when Y/N got out her phone. She held it up to her ear. I got really confused when I heard my phone go off. I kept my eyes on Y/N as I answered it not bothering to check who it was.

Me: Hello?

Their was silence on the other end.

Y/N: I like you, a lot, Camila Cabello.

I turned to look at Y/N but she was gone. I checked but she had hung up.

"I like you a lot to" I whispered before sprinting out my room.