Chapter 26 (Camila's POV)

Note- Camila's POV

The non stop tears that fell three days ago had gone. I wanted to cry but I had no tears left in me. Y/N hadn't woken up since that day and I felt useless, no matter how many times the doctors told me it helped for me to be here, just sitting here holding her hand. I haven't left, apart from once when everyone made me go home to get some clothes if I insisted on staying here. She was still so beautiful, I miss her smile and her eyes and her laugh and voice though. No one else is here, they all came earlier in the day but visiting hours are over and the doctor said I could stay, although I'm not family. Max stayed some nights and it was nice to have some company but he hasn't stayed every night, he hates hospitals so he was brave to even come here in the first place. "Y/N, I wonder if you can actually hear me or if I'm speaking to myself. Well, we all miss you, I miss you, your parents called earlier their sad cause they can't be here but love you very much. The doctor said that it was nothing serious which is good but he doesn't know when you'll wake up. I would really appreciate it if you wake up soon though, I love you so much an-" I felt my hand being squeezed. I looked at it then back at Y/N.

"Cam Cami Camila?" Y/N's voice managed to get out. It was raspy but it was beautiful.

"Yes babe" I replied, tears started to fall. Happy tears of course. Y/N lifted her hand and wiped my tears away.

"I love you" Y/N said.

"I love you to" I replied. I leant down and crashed my lips on to hers.

"CAMZ, CAMILA" I felt someone shake me.

"What?" I said sitting up. I was sitting by Y/N's bed still holding her hand. She wasn't awake? I dreamt that whole thing?

"You okay?" Lauren asked. I nodded.

"Uh yeah" I replied.

"Well the doctor came in, he said that Y/N should wake up any day now" Lauren smiled but I just frowned. "That's good news right?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah of course, it's just, don't worry" I said. Lauren looked at me.

"Just say it" Lauren said. I sighed and took my eyes off Y/N to look at her for a moment.

"no I just dreamt she was awake and I thought she was, I just really hope she wakes up soon cause I miss her" I sighed looking back at Y/N. There was a knock on the door. Lauren and I looked over to find a nurse.

"Um theirs a guy here to see you, I've never seen him before but he says he knows you" The nurse said. Lauren and I looked at each other. We weren't expecting anyone.

"What does he look like?" Lauren asked.

"Uh, brown hair, SnapBack, kinda looks like Justin Bieber, a young version of him" The nurse said. I felt myself become more angry by the second.

"Send him in" Lauren said. I glared at her as the nurse left.

"ARE YOU INSANE" I shouted. Why the hell would she send him in.

"I need to talk to him" Lauren said.

"THEN GO OUTSIDE, TO THE CINEMA I DONT CARE JUST DONT BRING HIM IN HERE" I shouted just as we heard the door creak open. Our heads snapped towards the door to find Austin.

"Is this a bad time?" He asked.

"Yes" I said while Lauren said no at the same time. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked annoyed at his presence.

"Don't be so angry grumpy pants I just needed to tell you something, Lauren said I should tell you myself instead of her telling you" Austin said. I frowned and looked I Lauren.

"You knew he was coming?" I asked. Lauren looked awkwardly at me. I looked back at Austin. "Say it then" I said.

"People know" he said. I looked at him confused.

"Know what?" I asked.

"That we never really dated, that it was a plan you were forced into" Austin said. What the hell?

"How did people find out? Not that I care" I said.

"The footage was leaked" Austin said.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Cause I need your help, people think I'm a jerk and I'm being attacked I nee you to tell people we actually went out" Austin said.

"No no no no no no no, I'm not doing that, you put me through enough it's not my fault the footage was leaked, I'm not doing that it will hurt Y/N, I'm not lying for the sake of helping you cause I could loose the person that I want to send everyday till I die with, do you know how much it hurt me in that time I was made to go out with you? A lot and Y/N probably hurt a whole lot more cause she didn't know anything, I knew she still loved me but I wasn't able to tell her I loved her cause I was threatened by you. Nothing you ever say or do will make me want to do anything for you cause you have done enough" I said. I could feel the tears falling from my eyes.

"You made a mistake Camila, I'm coming back an your gonna regret not helping me" Austin said before storming out.

"Cam-" Lauren tried.

"Just, just leave me alone" I said as more tears fell. Lauren nodded and walked out.

"Cam-" ugh what doesn't she get about leave me alone.

"Go away Lauren" I said looking at the floor.

"C C Camila?" I know that cute little stutter anywhere. I looked up and saw the eyes I've been waiting to see for way to long.

"Oh my god" I gasped. I felt more tears role down my face, but this time they were happy. "Are you really awake?" I asked still not believing she was awake. Y/N laughed which turned into a cough and nodded.

"Well actually I I I I'm not s su sure, I might be in heaven" Y/N said seriously. I laughed.

"Whys that?" I asked.

"Cause there's an angel sitting in front of me who looks oddly like my girlfriend except my girlfriend is was prettier than any angel I I I I've ever seen" Y/N said. Man I should have seen that coming.

"I've missed your cute little comments that make my heart skip a beat" I smiled.

"And I just died cause that smile would make the whole world stop and stare for a while" Y/N said.

"Did you just quote Bruno Mars?" I laughed.

"Maybe but it sounds better when I say it right?" Y/N asked and I nodded.

"Totally, way better" I replied.

"So are you gonna kiss me or what cause I have a feeling it's been too long" Y/N said. I laughed and started to lean in.

"Yep, three days to long" I whispered.

"Three days?" Y/N said sounding shocked. I hummed in response. "I didn't realise if had been out for th-"

"Shut up" I whispered before crashing my lips on to hers. We pulled away after a while.

"Oh you are my girlfriend, way better than any angel" Y/N said and I laughed.