Chapter 8

I looked over at Christina who looked as shocked as me. Camila stood nervously as I looked back up to her. "H h hi" I stuttered.

"Um could we maybe uh talk?" Camila asked looking away from me and playing with her hands. She looked back at me and I just nodded. I slowly stood up from my spot. Camila and I walked in silence for a while and for the first time it was awkward. Camila stopped to sit down and I followed her. "Why uh, why have you been ignoring me?" Camila asked me nervously. I kept my eyes on the sand and shrugged.

"My heart broke cause I lost you, I couldn't deal with the pain" I sighed looking out over the water. I spotted Lisa looking at me worriedly from across the beach before I looked at the sand again.

"Y/N please look at me" Camila asked. I slowly turned to face her, tears stinging in my eyes.

"What do you want Camila? I don't understand, I get it you don't like me so why do you keep tur-" I was cut off when I felt a pair of lips crash on to mine. I kissed back as well as I could but I mean I have no clue on what I'm doing. When I finally processed what was happening I pulled away. "Wait what are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Kissing you" Camila replied.

"I know that but why? Why are you doing this to me? You can't say you don't like me back one minute and kiss me the next" I said getting up. I don't know why this was making me so upset but Camila had succeeded in breaking my walls again. I slowly back away.

"No Y/N wait you didn't let me explain" Camila called as I ran off crying. Ignored the calls of Lisa and the others and kept going. I kept on running till I got home. I stumbled through the door.

"Who the hell is- oh my god Y/N what happened?" Millie said holding on to me. I was breathing heavily, not just from the running but I think I'm having a panic attack. Millie quickly led me and sat me on the sofa as Max walked in.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Max asked hurrying over to me. I caught my breathe back best I could before replying.

"Camila saw me at the beach and asked to talk. I did and then she kissed me making me upset cause she's making me so confused" I said as clear as I could.

"Who was- Y/N?" I looked over to the doorway to see Lauren. What the hell was she doing here? Millie and Max quickly caught Lauren up on what I had just told them and she looked kinda mad at me. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Lauren said pacing the room.

"What?" I replied.

"Well did it ever cross your mind that Camila did that cause she liked you?" Lauren said angrily "or did you just run is like last time and not let her reply properly" Lauren shouted. I hate being shouted at. It makes me upset.

"Lauren calm down" Max said. Lauren looked at me and obviously noticed I was scared.

"Look I'm sorry, it's just Camila likes you" Lauren said gently this time. I looked at her with wide eyes. "Yeah she has for a while and she finds it hard to say she likes someone" Lauren said and I hit my head with my hand.

"Why am I so stupid? Now she'll never speak to me again" I spoke so annoyed with myself.

"She will, she likes you she can't help but want to talk to you" Lauren laughed but it didn't lighten my mood. I will get Camila back no matter what it takes.