Chapter 24

Camila and Lauren had been gone for a while now, the show was about to start but all I could think about was Camila being mad at me. I didn't mean to make her mad, I wasn't even flirting with the guy. "Their going on" Julian said. I sighed, shoved my hands in my pockets and followed the others with my head kept down. Everyone was too excited to notice me which I was kinda glad about. I wasn't in the mood for questions. We came out the backstage door and can I just say how massive this place was. While the others went to go meet people who recognised all of us I hung back and sat on the floor off to the side and out of sight. 5SOS are coming on, I was quite excited to see them but not really anymore.

They then began to play Amnesia. I began to quietly sing the song still not having looked up and keeping my gaze on my hands. "I really do wish I could wake up with Amnesia" I said with a sigh.

"I don't, cause then you'd forget this" I could recognise that voice anywhere. I looked up just before I felt a pair of lips crash on to mine. Camila straddled my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling my impossibly closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist as our kiss turned into a make out session. Her lips were so soft and she was gentle even with how much passion this kiss had. We pulled away when air became a massive issue. We rested our foreheads against each other's.

"Camila, I'm so sorry I di-" she cut me off by kissing me quickly.

"Shut up, look Y/N I'm sorry, I overreacted it just made me so jealous and I got mad. I shouldn't have got mad at you because you literally tell me how much you love me and show how much you do every moment of everyday and I feel so stupid for ever doubting you, I love you so much, so incredibly much and without you I get this weird feeling, that I'm always missing something and that's you, I fall asleep so much better when I'm next to you, I wake up happy because if you, in this world I only need you because together we can get through anything" I let Camila ramble on because I thought it was the cutest thing.

"I don't know what to say" I whispered. Camila laughed.

"Just kiss me you idiot" Camila said before we both leaned in for the kiss. I pulled back quickly.

"Come on One Direction are coming on" I said. Camila jumped up with me quickly behind her, she took her hand in mine and we joined the others.

"There you two are" Dinah smirked.

"Ew no" I said. Camila laughed next to me kissing my cheek.

"Your such a child" Camila said to me. "Anyway that's none of your business Dinah" Camila said and Dinah and I gave her confused looks making her laugh even more. I looked for Lauren. She was holding Max's hand. I smirked and she laughed. I mouthed a 'Thank You' and she smiled back at me.

The concert was filled with jumping, cuddling, singing and shouting and lots of awful dancing but it was also one of the best nights ever. When we got backstage the first thing we did was take pictures. We took one massive group photo with 5SOS, One Direction, Fifth Harmony and us. Then one of us, 5SOS and One Direction and then Fifth Harmony did the same. Then Millie insisted on taking one by herself but who can blame the little fan girl. She almost cried when Luke and Harry kissed her cheek.

Camila and I were talking about the show when Niall came over. "Hey" he said. We turned to him. I could feel Camila tense up so I squeezed her hand and she started to relax.

"Hi" we both replied.

"Did you like the show?" He asked.

"Yeah it was really good" I said.

"Good, glad you liked it, it was really great to meet you, I'm really glad you lot came" Niall said.

"Yeah we had a lot of fun" Camila said.

"Guys we gotta go" Big Rob said.

"Good meeting you" Niall said.

"Let's take a quick picture" I said. Camila frowned. "It's alright babe" I whispered. Niall and I took a quick selfie before input my phone away.

"Come on babe let's go" Camila said grabbing my hand again.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" Niall suddenly said. Camila and I turned. "You two are going out aren't you?" He asked and we laughed and nodded.

"Yeah" I replied.

"I overstepped I'm sorry" Niall quickly said.

"It's fine" Camila laughed.

"Well if you need anything call me, Camila give Y/N my number" Niall said.

"Will do" Camila replied. We all hugged once more before we had to leave. "I can't believe he didn't realise" Camila asked.

"I know" I replied.