Chapter 1

I added some extra detail, but it's your choice if you wanna re-read or not❤️❤️

Hi, I'm Camila, but the problem is that I'm a closeted lesbian, I'm also the most popular girl in school. I have Lauren, my girlfriend, who has agreed to keep our relationship a secret. Everyone thinks I hate her, but it's all part of the plan to keep me in the closet.

"Hey babe," Lauren said climbing through my window.

I got up and kissed her. I missed her so much, even though I saw her earlier in school.

"Hey," I smiled at her and kissed Lauren again, we ended up having a heated make-out session and pulled away when we needed air.

"I missed you so much," She told me.

"I missed you too," I said back.

"What do you want to do?" She asked looking at me.

"Watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure, what movie?" Lauren asked.

"Moana," I told her and held up the movie. Lauren smiled because it was her favorite Disney movie.

"Okay," she laid down on the bed while I put the movie in. When I was done I laid my head on Lauren's chest, she wrapped her arm around my waist and we watched the movie.

I hadn't even realized we had fallen asleep until I heard knocking on my door. I looked over and Lauren was still sleeping. I got up and stuck my head out the door and it was my best friend, Dinah.

"Did you just wake up, girl?" She asked.

"Yeah, what time is it?"

"20 minutes until school starts,"

"Shoot, I'll be right there, you just hang out downstairs," I told her, she nodded and headed downstairs.

"Lauren wake up," I tried to shake Lauren awake but she wouldn't. "We have 15 minutes until school starts," when I said that she shot up and and fell of the bed.

"OW!" she yelled.

"Shhh, Dinah is downstairs," I told her. "Go out the window," she nodded and climbed down the window, with one last kiss.

I got dressed and went downstairs. Dinah looked at me with a giant smirk.

"Who was in your room?" Dinah asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nobody," I answered.

"Sure, now let's go," With that, we went out the door.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

We got in the school and Lauren wasn't there yet.

First hour passed and still no Lauren.

Second. Still no Lauren.

I got out my phone and dialed her number, after 2 rings she picks up.

"Hello?" She asked with sleep in her voice.

"Where are you?"

"Shoot," She cursed. "I fell back asleep, I'll be there in a few. I love you,"

"I love you too, bye," she hung up the phone and I went to next hour.

10 minutes later a rushed Lauren came in the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late, I accidentally slept in," Lauren apologized.

"It's okay, do you have a pass?" She handed him her pass and started walking to her seat, when she passed me she rubbed her hand across mine that was on my desk, then winked at me. I blushed, then smiled at her.

I looked to my right and saw a boy looking at me weird. I glared at him and he looked away.

She took a seat and got her book and pencil out, asking the person next to us what page we were on.

After the bell rang I met up with Dinah.

"Hey, Dawg. Oh, guess what," Dinah said.

"What?" I asked.

"We're going to a party," Dinah told me.

"Why?" I asked unsure.

"I'm gonna get you laid," Dinah said nonchalantly.

"I don't need to get laid."

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"I don't think that's any of your business."

Lauren walked by with a frown on her face. I'm guessing she heard.

"I don't want to go," I told her.

"Why no?"

"My mom wants me home by 5."

"Fine, but you're coming to the next one."

After school, Dinah and I went to the mall and got something to eat. She dropped me off at home and as soon as I walk in the door, Lauren jumped out and scared the crap out of me.

"Oh my god, don't do that," I said, then smacked her.

"Ouch," Lauren said rubbing her arm.

"Don't be such a baby," she pouted and I kissed it right off her face. "Let's go do homework," I said with a wink.

"Okay," Lauren said excitedly. We went upstairs and did some of our 'homework'.

——

There was a knock on the front door.

"Stay here," I went to the door and it was Austin, my ex.

"Hey babe," He said.

"Don't call me that," I said in a stern voice.

"I'll call you what I want, babe."

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I want to take you out," He told me.

"I don't want you to, I have company over," he tried to walk past me but I blocked him.

"Let me in," He said while trying to get in.

"No, it's none of your business who I have over, now leave," he glared at me as he pushed harder, but he's weak, so he didn't get through.

"I'm not leaving."

"Leave before I call the police," He sighed and left.

"I'm not done with you!" He yelled back at me.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It's been 4 weeks since then and Austin hasn't left me alone.

I was in first hour when I felt like I was gonna throw up. I ran out of the classroom and into the girls bathroom, then into a stall. I threw up and I felt someone pull my hair back. It was Lauren.

I thought Lauren couldn't get people pregnant, but it wouldn't be so far fetched.

"Are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"I don't know, but can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Yeah," She said to me.

"Can you run to the store and get a pregnancy test?" Her eyes widened in realization.

"Y-yeah," She got up and ran out of the bathroom.

15 minutes later she came in the bathroom panting. She handed it to me and walked out the stall. I peed on it and walked out. We waited a few minutes and it came out...