Chapter 16

(A/N) If ya'll want a preview on the last chapter (Next chapter), text me.

Two weeks later and I returned to school. They let me take two and a half months off to get my shit together.  I was a little scared to leave Camz and the twins for 7+ hours every day, but I had to go to school to go to college to get a good job. 

When I got to school, Dinah ran up to me. "Can I come to your apartment after school? I wanna see the babies," Dinah asked. 

"Sure, do you need a ride?" 

"Yeah, then could you drop me off later at home?" 

"Of course, but I have to go. I have to get my missed school work," I explained. "Meet me at my car after school. 

I walked to the office and asked for the work that they've been collecting for me. They handed me my work. I thanked them and walked out and to my first class of the day. 

_----__--___--__-------_----

During lunch, I called Camila. When she picked up, I said, "How are all my babies?"

"They're being a pain in the butt."

"When I get home, you can sleep and I'll watch them," I told her. I heard her release a sigh of relief. 

"Thank you so much. I really need it," Camila said. 

"You're welcome. I have to go, lunch is almost over and I haven't ate yet."

Okay. And Lauren?" 

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"I love you."

I blushed and bowed my head. "I love you too," I whispered. 

"Oh, and bring pizza home," Camila said.

I laughed and hung up. I made my way back to the cafeteria and hopped in line. I looked around and saw the girls at the table. 

____----___-_--_---_---_---__--__

When the last bell of the day rang, I rushed to my locker and grabbed all of my books, so I can do some of my homework. I got to my car and saw Dinah.

I got in my car and she got in the passenger side. "I gotta run to Little Caesars quick. Camz wants pizza. Then after she eats she gonna sleep because she's tired. 

When I pulled in, I grabbed my wallet off of the console and looked at Dinah. "Do you just want me to run in or do you wanna come in too?" I asked. 

"I'm gonna come in and buy myself some chicken wings," Dinah said, reaching for her pocket. 

"No, I'll buy them," I said. 

"But, you guys are struggling right now. I mean, you guys can barely pay your bills right now."

"Its only 6 dollars. I got it." 

Dinah hesitated, but nodded her head. We got out of the car and headed inside. We got a Hawaiian pizza and a bacon with two breads and a coke. Dinah grabbed the pop (Soda) from my hands and carried it to the car. 

I drove to our apartment and we parked, grabbed the food, and walked to my apartment. 

"Babe! I'm home, I brought someone!" Camila emerged from the twins room. She looked absolutely exhausted. "When we're done eating, you need to sleep."

"Dinah!" Camila said excited. She pulled Dinah into a hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Walz," Dinah whispered into her hair. "How are you?"

"I'm so tired. The twins have been crying all day and I haven't got a break."

They pulled away and made their way to the table, ready to eat.