Chapter 14

The next day, Lauren and Camila got to go home.

Now its two months later and Lauren had gotten a job not too long ago as a waitress and they still haven't had enough money to buy an apartment of their own.

Lauren had even almost dropped out of high school, so she could provide for her family, but Camila didn't want her to.

Lauren could tell Camila had wanted out of her moms house, but she had no way. So here she is, at her second job, that her girlfriend doesn't know about.

_____

Laurens POV

When I got home, I was exhausted. I walked into my room and checked on the twins before getting into bed after changing into my bra and boxers. I passed out in minutes.

It didn't last long though. I was woken up by one of the twins crying, it was Jane. Blake heard the crying and that made him start to cry. I quickly got up and picked them up into my arms. They quieted down right away.

"You guys missed your mama, huh?" I whispered. I can't believe Camila hasn't woke up yet. Maybe she's really tired. I looked down and notice they fell asleep, I carefully put them in their own cribs and got back into bed.

"Mm, babe?" Camila asked groggily.

"Go back to sleep, baby."

"Where were you?" Camila asked.

"I-I was at Normani's," I lied. I knew Camila would yell at me if she found out I was working a second job.

"Oh.."

Camila's POV

I'm so confused. Lauren has been leaving at midnight when I fall asleep and returning at 4:30. Was she cheating on me?

----

Another two months went by and Lauren was doing the same stuff. Today I was going to confront her.

When Lauren came through the door, I sat up. "Can we talk?" Lauren jumped and nodded.

I got out of bed and led her to the kitchen.

"What are you doing when you leave?"

"I'm going to friends houses," she said. I knew she was lying because she wouldn't look me in the eyes and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I know you're lying!"

Lauren hesitated.

"You know what? We're done. The twins and I are moving into the guest room. Only speak to me if it has something to do with Jane and Blake."

This was the first time I looked at Lauren and she had tears falling down her face.

"B-baby, listen, I'm not-" I cut her off.

"I don't want to hear it. I'm moving everything tomorrow."

Lauren nodded and the first sob escaped her mouth. She moved over to the couch and laid down. I made my way back to Laurens room and laid back down. I would have cried, but I was too numb. Heck, I still am.

I tried to sleep, but all I could hear was Laurens sobs.