Chapter 12

(Time Skip to the special day)

Lauren's P.O.V

"Lauren! Wake up, please," I heard Camila say beside me.

"Wh-whats going on?" I asked, confused and tired.

"I think I'm in labor."

That woke me up real quick. I jumped out of bed and grabbed the bag that was beside the bed. I helped Camila out of bed helped her to the car, almost forgetting the car keys.

I tried to get to the hospital as quickly as I could, but I still had to obey the traffic laws.

When I got to the hospital, Camila released a sigh of relief. "finally, you couldn't have drove any faster?"

I looked around and spotted a wheel chair not fair. I quickly got out and grabbed it. I pushed it to Camila's car door. I helped her into the wheelchair and she doubled over in pain. I could hear her sobbed, so I walked faster.

"Go faster you idiot. I don't have all day!"

I chuckled a little bit, but began to run. When we got into the hospital, I went to the front desk. "My girlfriend is pregnant, she just went into labor."

Her eyes widened and nodded. "Okay, right this way, miss."

A/N: I think I'm gonna start working on this. It's short because I wanted to give you guys a chapter. So I whipped up this chapter in 20 mins.