Chapter 2

I'm rewriting this whole story. The new version is on my page.

(+)

Lauren and I started crying, I fell into her arms and we cried together.

Dinah and Normani walked in holding hands. Dinah pushed Normani into the wall and kissed her, Lauren and I watched with wide eyes. Our best friends are dating!

I started coughing to get their attention.

They pulled away and looked at us.

"Oh, hi," They said awkwardly. "Were you guys crying?" Dinah asked us.

"Y-yeah," Lauren said.

"Why?"

"Ummm...you can't tell anyone,"

"Okay," They said at the same time.

"I'm pregnant," I told them. Dinah was pissed.

"Where is he? i'm going to beat his ass."  Lauren put her head down and played with her fingers.

"Lauren..." Normani says.

"Yeah?" Lauren asked.

"Did you get Camila pregnant?"

"Yes," Lauren whispered.

Everyone at the school pretty much knew about her condition, but some didn't, and I guess Dinah was one of those people.

Dinah ran up to her and pinned her to the wall.

"How could you?" Dinah said.

"I'm sorry," Lauren apologised.

"What is going on in here?" Mrs. Miller said walking in.

"SHE GOT HER PREGNANT!" Dinah yelled.

"Dinah put her down, I'm the one that wanted to do it," I told her and it was the truth.

Dinah put her down and I ran to Lauren and hugged her.

"Get to lunch," Mrs. Miller said, not caring.

The bell rang and we went to lunch. We were in there for a while.

I walked past Lauren and shoved her.

"What was that?" Dinah asked.

"We have to act like we're not together, so I have to bully her," I whispered.

"Are you guys dating?" Dinah asks again.

"Yeah, for 9 months," I answered.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Dinah asked, she felt betrayed.

"Not even Normani knew, so we kept it a secret because I'm not ready to come out, now let's get food," she nodded and pulled me to the front of the line. We got our pizza and I ate mine within a few minutes.

"Dang girl, you're hungry," Dinah said.

"Well I am feeding two people," I said and got up.

"Where you going?" Dinah asked.

"I'm hungry," I said.

"But, they only let you get one piece," Dinah said.

Since Lauren and I are expecting a baby, why hide our relationship? It's gonna get out anyway.

"I know, I'm going to steal Lauren's food," I said then walked away, Dinah followed after me and sat next to Normani.

I reached from behind Lauren and picked her half eaten burger up.

Normani started laughing.

"What the he-llo," Lauren covered. I pulled her softball jacket off that said "Jauregui 5" on it and pulled it over my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" Lauren asked.

"I don't want to hide our relationship anymore," I said.

"Really?" I nodded and sat on her lap, I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her. "I love you," everyone went silent.

"I love you too," I said and her again. We pulled away and everyone was just staring at us.

"What?!" I yelled.

"I had no idea you were a lesbian," Austin said.

"Yup, and I'm proud," I said.

The bell rang and lunch was over. Lauren and I had next hour together, so we walked hand in hand. We heard people whispering about us, but we don't care. We walked in class and everyone stopped again. Yup we are going to be the talk of the school this week.

I felt nauseous, so I ran out of the classroom and into the girls bathroom, I went into a stall and threw up. Lauren came in and pulled my hair back as I threw up again.

"This sucks," I whispered.

"I know, baby," Lauren said sincerely.

Normani and Dinah came rushing in. "I heard that you went running into the bathroom, what's going on?" Dinah asked concerned.

"She don't feel well," Lauren told them.

"You should go home," Normani said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Want me to go with you?" Lauren asked.

"Yes please," I told her.

We got up and Normani gave me some mint gum.

"Thanks," I thanked.

"You're welcome," Normani smiled.

We walked out together and people were still out in the hallway.

We got stopped by Camilas asshole ex.

"What happened Camilla?" Austin mocked.

"Shut up Austin," Dinah said.

"Oh, did I get Camila pregnant?"

"I'm not pregnant," I lied.

"You sure, I mean you ate yours and Lauren's food, and you threw up a few minutes ago," Everyone in the hallway was paying attention now.

"If I was pregnant it wouldn't be yours," Lauren looked at her feet with her lips pushed together like she was trying not to say anything.

I heard a lot of 'ohhhhs'. I walked away and to the office with the girls behind me. Lauren and I's mom picked us up and went home.

Lauren pov
I was going to see Camilas, so I snuck up her window. When she realized it was me, she smiled wide. We hung out for a while.

"Mija, I'm home," Her mom said as she opened my door. Camila and I acted like we were wrestling for the remote.

"It's my remote Lauren, give it back," Camila acted.

"But I want to pick something," I also played along.

"Oh, hi mom," Camila said as she got off me and grabbed the remote.

"Hey, that's not fair," I pouted.

"Life not fair, ba-Lauren," She quickly corrected herself.

"Okay, so, who is your new friend?" Camila's mom asked. I got up off the bed. "And I thought you were sick."

"I feel better now."

"Hi, I'm Lauren," I introduced myself and stuck out my hand, which she gladly accepted.

"Sinu," She said as she shook my hand. "Okay, do have fun girls," Sinu said as she walked out.

"That was close," Camila whispered as she got up and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

"Yeah it was," I said as we pulled away. Camila walked to the bed and pulled me down with her. She cuddled into my side and I put my hand over her stomach.

"I love you," Camila told me.

"I love you, too," said back. After a while Camila fell asleep, so I decided I should too.