Prologue: Yeon Choheun

Heyyyy-

I fell into the K-Pop hole, dammit.

Anyways! Welcome to my first ever K-Pop/BTS fanfic~!

I've had this idea stuck in my head since I've started reading 8th Member scenarios.

I tried my best and made sure to keep everything accurate, specifically the mannerisms and culture in S. Korea (I respect other cultures and countries, so I always have the strong urge to keep everything accurate. Dunno why, tbh. Sorry if I got some mistakes).

But there's no guarantee I'll be accurate with the exact dates or locations since I've never been to S. Korean, obviously. And the focus is more around the OC and BTS; their character development, important events, the plot, ANGST AND FLUFF, and so on. xP

I'll explain more in the end, so let's get to the point.

Warning(s): Mentions of Self-Harm, Child-Neglect, and Eating-Disorder. There will be actual attempts at Self-Harm, Suicidal-Thoughts, mentioned Suicide Attempts, and unhealthy Self-Sacrifice in future chapters.

I'm just putting all the warnings here so I don't have to write it again (I will put a warning on which one, though).

P.S: The girl in the pic (jung.y00n a model on Instagram) is the closest I could imagine and find to resemble my OC who has peach-colored lips and bangs.

Enjoy :)

"Don't leave me, don't leave me, don'tleavemedon'tleavemedon'tleaveme please come back please oppa I'm scared-" she choked on her tears, pulling on her hair with her bloody fingers and ignored how harsh she tugged it, how her glasses fell into pieces on the rough dirt ground, because she deserved it, she deserved it shedeserveditshedeservedit-

No, no she couldn't breathe. Air wasn't getting in her lungs and the solid lump in her throat was blocking her only source of breathing. Her vision was too blurry to find anything distinguishable in front of her and her hands were shaking too much—but she couldn't do a thing. She gasped roughly, clawing at her chest at how suffocating it felt and she could feel her heart thundering against her ribcage, desperate to break free.

She screamed when she felt a pair of arms pulling her, falling on a solid chest and felt the same arms trapping her. She struggled, trying to break free and she couldn't scream because her throat was too dry and scratchy but she wanted out and find them she couldn't take the darkness she was lost where was-

"Shh... Choheun, jagi, it's okay. I'm here. Oppa's here. The others are coming. You're safe, I promise. Just breathe, please." She heard a soft, calming voice that sounded so close yet so far away. Yet she still felt herself ease up a bit and felt a wave of tranquility wash over her. She felt the person's hand on her back, rubbing comforting circles, and how their chest heaved up and down exaggeratedly and she involuntarily copied their breathing.

She whimpered once her harsh sobbing dimmed down to sniffles and her violent shaking subsided into subtle tremors, burying her face in their chest as tears dampened the jacket they wore.