Ch4: Take it all away, I hate you

More of BTS' POV and their thoughts than Choheun! This is their chapter, not honeybee's (next chap will be tho). Yay! :D

Time moved too fast for her liking.

Now she had a bawling baby nephew in her arms.

"Noonaaa! I'm gon' miss yuu so much!" Jaegoo wailed, hiding his teary face on the teen's chest, small arms wrapped around her as best as he could. Choheun felt her heart squeeze at that, rubbing his back comfortingly while also trying to soothe herself as well. She kissed his head, letting her lips linger a little longer.

"I'm going to miss you, too, Jae-yah. I'm going to miss you all so much." Choheun whispered, the reality that this was really the last time she'd be seeing them hitting her hard. But she wasn't going to cry; she knew she'd be talking with them again later tonight before bedtime every day, every week, every month. Thank the geniuses who invented touchscreen phones (especially the iPhone, but she was pretty biased since 2012).

It's already been a while since Jaegoo started crying and even when Choheun tried to pull away, just the slightest bit, he'd start bawling all over again and she had to quickly whisper sweet reassurances in his ear as she hugged him. For ten minutes. In the background, she could hear the others' laughter and amusement, not bothering to even help her.

Aish, such rude and un-cute unnie and oppas. Why was she so loyal to them.

(She loved them, though.)

After convincing the little boy to let her go (it took another five minutes holy crap-), Choheun peppered her nephew with kisses all over his face, eliciting adorable giggles despite his puffy face and pinky-promised that they'd talk every single night when she's not busy (because Choheun had a feeling she was going to be really busy).

And now, she was currently trapped in a sandwich hug on both sides by the husband-and-wife duo; Dohyuk on her right and Eunji on the left. Choheun just melted in the hug, her face warming up at the obvious affection from the two with how tight yet gentle their hold was. She could feel her eyes burn, vision briefly blurry, but refused to shed a tear, tightening her own arms around them and they pulled her closer if possible.

Dohyuk kissed her temple, his soft lips leaving a tingling warmth on her skin and Choheun held back the urge to bury herself in his arms and just stay forever. "Show everyone how amazingly talented you are, honeybee. Show them how much passion you have to become an idol, even if it means you'll be the new member of Bangtan something." He stated, voice thick yet still composed, and Choheun let out a wet laugh, slapping his arm lightly when she pulled back from the hug to look at them.

"It's 'Bangtan Sonyeondan', oppa. Don't disrespect my idols. And I promise I'll do my best. I'll work really hard and not disappoint." The teen promised, nodding her head. Even if she was scared of the group right now, they were still the same people she idolized back in 2013.

Eunji leaned forward and pressed a hard kiss on Choheun's cheek, her lips smacking the skin and made an exaggerated 'mwah' that Choheun muffling her giggles at the woman. "Don't overwork yourself, okay, Heun-ah?" she gave a pointed stare at the girl and Choheun nodded, making the woman smile wide. "Knock 'em dead, sweetie."

Dohyuk whined, gaining their attention. Choheun blinked at her brother confusedly. "Yeobo, please speak in Korean. You know none of us in the room-" he gestured to himself, a blinking Jaegoo, and an amused Kaejji, "-can understand your English conversations. Also you, jagiya." Dohyuk pointed at an innocently blinking Choheun and did the most mature thing she saw him do today- he stuck his tongue out at her, and the girl laughed at his childishness.