Ch21: If you're ready, I'll start, yeah!

Hello~

^-^

Did I mention weekly updates instead of normal Tuesday updates?

Sorry if I forgot, lol, but I'll mention it again in case.

Until the first or second week of December, updates will be random instead of the normal schedules update, which is Tuesday, because of life and whatnot.

Still weekly updates, though. I love this story and future ideas way too much to not stop and think about the next chapters and plots. <3

And I'm not sure, but this chapter is probably fluffy now with Choheunnie's usual negativeness.

Well, enjoy!

:D

"Choheun-ah, say ahh~"

"Wait what? W-why? Do I have to?"

"Do you not want any, then?" Jimin pouted, holding the folded lettuce with meat inside in his hand just near her face.

Choheun exploded red, flustered at all the coos and amused laughter she could hear from the others. Only twenty minutes had passed after they started eating, most of the time was used with talking and chattering.

And, of course, it was mostly Choheun being talked with or about as if she wasn't in the room with them in the first place. Unless it was with then sure.

Somehow, during one of their conversations with Namjoon taking the lead about their comeback maybe, Seokjin, who was just sitting in front of her, thought it was a great idea to give a wrap to her. And Choheun thought it was a great idea accepting it without even questioning it once.

So, Seokjin fed her a whole, round wrap of lettuce around a piece of meat inside.

In front of everyone who all stopped what they were doing to stare at her in complete surprise and shock.

And then afterward was just half of them (Seokjin, Jimin, and even Hoseok) trying to feed the last of the food since they were almost done.

So what if she actually accepted all of it? Didn't mean she wasn't utterly embarrassed (and so warm and delighted-) about the whole thing and settled with scowling and glaring at all them and then turning into an unappealing tomato.

Yes, even at the ones who didn't participate. Yoongi had that one smirk she was starting to not like, and Jeongguk had a smirk she definitely did not like at all. Taehyung was grinning wide and boxy at her.

Namjoon was fine. He only smiled in amusement but mixed with so much fondness and affection she had to finally admit was there the whole time.

She liked Namjoon.

Better than a smug-looking Kim Seokjin who's literally her brother's long-lost twin.

Aish, who would've thought they were so annoying? Choheun never thought she'd ever see the day she thought of her idols, her freaking idols, as annoying boys who were like duplicates of her family minus Jaegoo (her baby nephew was a precious baby she would kill for him-).

Were other people like this? Who was so nice and friendly and caring? Who she found annoying like her family but was actually happy and fond in the inside, smiling wide?

Then again, she wouldn't know since she was honestly too scared to interact with anyone she didn't know. Strangers, really. Anyone.

But the group of idols around her she, maybe, probably, viewed more than just people she admired and looked up to...