Ch13: You're my beginning and my end

TIME FOR THE FLUFF MOTHER FUDGERS- *coughs violently* S-sorry!

Ignore that and please enjoy :D

It was a Monday, and Choheun had been awake for nearly two hours before her alarm clock even woke her up.

She shut it off before it made a noise.

Choheun stared up at the ceiling, face and mind blank and her whole body limp as she sighed, long and breathy and tired. She was currently facing a difficult decision before deciding to get up before the others do, and that was cooking them breakfast or not.

Choheun pouted, rolling on her side whilst hugging a pillow that was bigger than her, squishing it to her chest and nuzzling it until her face was partially buried in it.

Aish, should she cook or not? Technically, she didn't buy that many ingredients to make a couple of dishes the boys would like, only for japchae and instant noodles, but she wanted to...show them that she wasn't going to avoid them anymore, thanks to Namjoon and Seokjin. They made her realize some things, and maybe her brother had been right this time.

"Namjoon-oppa..." Choheun unconsciously uttered, blinking slowly when she realized she said it out loud before promptly flushing, hiding her face in the pillow and screamed in it, rolling back and forth on her bed in utter embarrassment and giddiness.

"Yah, why do I like it so much!" she whined pathetically and childishly, her bottom lip jutting out, annoyed how her whole face and her chest warmed at the thought of the rapper she trusted the most so far. She was getting too comfortable around Namjoon and she shouldn't immediately hand her heart over so quick because of what had happened yesterday. That would be naive of her to do so, but she- she couldn't help, come on!

Just thinking of Namjoon, of what had changed between them in a span of a few hours, made her want to go to the rapper and bury herself in his comforting embrace she already liked after a couple of them (most being initiated by the said man), snuggling in his warmth and smile like a happy little kid who had gotten a hug from a family member.

Namjoon was like a confident, dorky, clumsy, and goofy friend (big brother or oppa-) she never had, and the world must've felt bad for her or something, maybe even pity her that they gave her the chance to have someone like the rapper in her life.

Choheun was so grateful, but she wasn't going to admit that any time soon without blushing like crazy and shying away as usual.

Not only Namjoon but Seokjin as well. She was never, ever going to admit it, obviously, but when Seokjin had hugged her, worry for her, patched her up, comforted her, made her ramyeon, called her 'baby'...

Choheun's face heated up like a kettle, squealing into the pillow once more as she briefly kicked her legs out.

She had the biggest urge to throw herself at the man and cuddle into his arms like a baby kitten and purr loudly to show her appreciation for what he had done for her, and the reason she felt just a little bit welcomed when she had just moved in.

Aigoo, the vocalist reminded her of Dohyuk way too much! Actually, no, Seokjin was like a close carbon copy of her brother. She felt the same warmth when Seokjin smiled at her like how Dohyuk would smile at her, both of their eyes looking at her like she was something so precious (um, no?), how they would coo and murmur soothing and comforting words that turned her into mush, and the pet names and nicknames, oh biscuit buns.

And to officially confirm the similarities between the two, Seokjin had called her 'Choheunie-yah' last night with a warm and fond smile that was scarily identical to her brother's.