Ch5: Please save me who is being punished

This chap wasn't supposed to end like this tbh. It was supposed to be Choheun-ah's training but I ended up pushing it to the next instead. The summary I made for this was much longer but there was more dialogue and feelingsss in this and my fingies b e t r a y e d   m e

What the h, me. Y u gotta always make the chaps longer than it is necessary???

But hey! There are Jimin/Choheun momeeeeents!

It's been a total of two hours since she woke up (and yes, her clock was definitely working this time, she checked).

Choheun...was not exactly sure how or what to feel about her first day as a trainee in BigHit. Even if it hadn't started yet.

Worried? Scared? Anxious? Feeling ready to flee or pinch herself to wake up from a dream her weird mind decided to create to fudge with her? Maybe hide and try her very best to avoid looking at anyone in the eye, specifically the group of idols in BigHit and everyone in general?

Oh, she wished.

But it was reality, and she was terrified.

Choheun rolled to her side on the bed, unknowingly getting trapped like a sushi roll and eyed the clock on the nightstand beside her bed, reading '07:25'. Practice was going to start at ten, and from what Hyojee messaged her last night, she was going to start practicing her vocal chops, refresh her dance moves, and then try to sing and dance at the same time. Not in that specific order, just if she could manage to take it.

She never really thought about it before, but now that she did, Choheun realized she somewhat underestimated how talented and hardworking K-Pop idols were (even if she definitely knew how much they worked so hard for their fans). Singing and dancing at the same time was hard, because they had to control their breathing and voice to avoid a shaky and raspy singing voice when performing. Especially live performances, where anyone can hear your mistakes. It had to be steady and decent.

Holy ice cream that multitasking though.

Her admiration for idols went higher even more she didn't think it was possible to admire someone (or some people) so much.

And, unsurprisingly, Choheun's thoughts drifted off to the events yesterday and felt her face heat up like a kettle, waiting to blow up and squeal except she didn't want to squeal (she wanted to cry). She ducked under the covers, squirming in the soft bed in embarrassment.

The moment Choheun saw the rest of the BTS members, she wanted to dig up a hole and bury herself so that no one would be able to find or see her at all.

She could feel their stares, didn't bother to check who because that would mean she had to look at one of them, so she forced herself to focus on a show that was playing on their TV.

(She ended up watching it and found herself into the story, and briefly thought why had she stopped watching K-Dramas in the first place. There were new ones now. Maybe she was so busy and packed with taking care of her brother because the last time she watched a drama was three years...ago... Oh.)

Choheun was honestly scared of their presence that she refused to talk or attempt any conversation (even though she wasn't one to start said conversation because hello? Introvert over here!) and stayed far away from them with a good distance on the dining table. Yoongi was in front of her, and she definitely felt his stares plus her peripheral vision but ignored him as best as she could.