Special AU: Part Five

I forgot to update again. On Tuesday.

I'm great at remembering when I'm supposed to update when I manage two different accounts of different sites.

xP

But anyway-

This chapter is extrememly fluffy and soft you'll surely get diabetes. I enjoyed writing this chapter a lot, lol.

And we're halfway there to finishing this AU! :D

That means I'll start continuing the canon storyline again, I'm excited.

Please enjoy as always!

:)

"Choheun-ah, stop worrying and pacing around. It's making us anxious, too." Jimin chuckled when the said girl only looked over her shoulder and glared adorably, pouting.

She sighed barely a second later, slumping against the counter from clearing the half-clean kitchen she had already cleaned up earlier this morning. "I—I'm sorry if I'm being so bothersome, Jiminnie-oppa." She apologized, the dancer quirking a smile at how sweet she was and that there was nothing to really apologize for. Again. "I'm—nervous. I haven't kept in touch with unnie for a really long time, and now I feel really really stupid for doing that. To her and Kaejji-oppa and Jaegoo-yah, and they were also probably miserable over my brother's p-passing, too. Oh, Jaegoo, too. I can't believe I did that to my baby dongsaengie-"

Aigoo, she was rambling again for the fifth time in under an hour. Jimin was so close to losing it and cooing over nothing. He knew he should calm her down, but she looked so cute shifting around and blushing red and worrying like a literal little sister.

And she just said 'her baby dongsaengie' God Jimin couldn't help but imagine a baby teen playing around with a baby that's the cutest mental image ever-

Please excuse him.

He loved cute things and Choheun just made him want to repeatedly poke on her fluffy cheeks he wanted to keep like a million times-

"Yahh, the one who's supposed to be worried is me, Cho-yah." Jeongguk invaded the startled girl's personal space unexpectedly, latching on her back and wrapped his arms loosely around her waist. He hummed thoughtfully, "After all, your unnie is going after my head and drill with me questions the moment she arrives. I can imagine sitting on a table in an empty and dim room with your unnie circling around me like a predator and interrogating me."

Choheun deadpanned, leaning back against the golden boy and placed her sleeve paws over his clasped hands in front of her stomach. "You've been watching too much Detroit: Become Human memes again, haven't you." She accused knowingly, and the maknae brat sighed loudly and dramatically. That game was already last year and it was great.

For memes.

"Yeah, I did. Connor is great, and who doesn't love getting stabbed twenty-eight times by the humanoid android puppy? And if you think about it, the situation really might happen to me." Jeongguk said, Jimin getting confused about what the hell they were talking about. Probably a game or something.

Choheun, without moving or twisting, raised a hand and perfectly flicked the taller teen's forehead dead-center, Jeongguk letting out a pained yelp. It impressed Jimin because she really didn't look at all.