Chapter 1: Different World of the Same... "People"

"Yo, Don! What're you working on?" the Mikeys in both universes asked, barging into their Donnie's lab.

"Well, remember those two devices we found in that alleyway?" 2012 Donnie asked.

"One was a sort of remote and the other some sort of button?" ROTTMNT Donnie continued.

"Well, with the remote, I managed to track some sort of weird beings in some sort of different world..."

"They're apparently very similar, if not, identical to us..."

"Almost as if..."

"It is us... but not."

"So..."

"My dear brothers..."

"How would you like to go to a different world?" they asked in unison.

"We can't just go tampering around with universes!" 2012 Leo and ROTTMNT Raph said.

"Cmon, bro, it can't be that bad!" 2012 Mikey and ROTTMNT Leo said at once.

"Besides, it's simple," 2012 Donnie said.

"In and out, maybe talk to the other uses, and we come back!" ROTTMNT Donnie finished.

2012 Leo and ROTTMNT Raph sighed, "Fine, but it better be quick."

"Alright... LET'S DO IT!"

The Donnies pushed their buttons and opened a portal on both sides. They all walked into their portals, which led into tunnels.

"Alright, the other world should be on the other side of this tunnel. We only have a limited time until both portals close and the tunnels— ...collapse..."

Both of the Donnie's paused. They were staring at... themselves? Each other? However you call it.

"Dudes... this is awesome!" 2012 Mikey exclaimed, running up to his counterpart. "Yo! What's up Mikey! I'm Mikey from another universe!" "Hi, other me!"

The two high-fived each other and laughed. ROTTMNT Donnie sighed. "Well, just to let you all know, the tunnels are about to colla-" he was interrupted by all of the turtles screaming as the tunnels disappeared under them, causing them to fall into a different portal.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"2012 TMNT IS THE BEST!"
"NO, ROTTMNT IS!"
"2012!"
"ROTTMNT!"
"2012!"
"ROTTMNT!"
"2012!"
"ROTTMNT!"

You sat in the middle of it all; the epic fight between the past and the present! Who will win?!

And by that I mean you were sitting on the couch with your twin friends who were fighting over which turtles were cooler.

May was the ROTTMNT lover, while Max was the 2012 fanatic. Both were red-heads with emerald green eyes; pretty much looking like the opposite gender of each other.

You sighed and said, "Guys, we're gonna be watching every episode of each one anyways; we're just choosing which one we should watch first!" you pointed out. And that was true; you were all having a sleepover at the time and were going to have a marathon with 2012 TMNT and ROTTMNT, watching every single episode, start to finish.

"Well, ROTTMNT has the least amount of episodes, so it's only logical that we watch it first," May said.

Max scoffed and said, "Of course not. 2012 TMNT came out way before ROTTMNT, so it only makes sense if we watch that first!"
"How does that make sense? Oh wait! It doesn't."
"How do you make sense? Oh wait! You don't."
"Dude- what does that even mean?"
"Something you wouldn't know."
"More like something anyone wouldn't know."
"Psh, you just say that because—"

"ENOUGH!" you yelled, tired of their fighting. They both paused as you took a deep breathe. "Look, I appreciate you guys being really passionate about this kind of stuff, but really, I-"

A large *thud* from your gaming room interrupted your mini speech. You sighed. "Well (bleep), probably some kinda burglar. Welp..." You casually walked away into another room and came out again holding a baseball bat. "Somebody's gonna die today."

You started stomping upstairs with May and Max following close behind you, knowing that whoever broke in had made a terrible choice messing with (Y/N) (L/N).

When you reached the door, you heard multiple voices talking. You couldn't hear what they were saying, but you definitely heard something about... other thems? Like... like a gang?

You sighed. "Well," you thought, "If they're bringing a gang here, trying to rob me, I'm not going down without a fight. And if I fight back, I'm most likely gonna die, so I might as well have fun while I can."

You heavily banged on the door and yelled at the top of your lungs, "FBI OPEN UP!"

You heard the room go silent. After a few seconds, there was some whispering and some shuffling. You sighed and started backing up. Already knowing what you were about to do, the twins went as far away from you and the door as possible.

You ran to the door and with full force, you tackled it and broke it down, yelling, "GUESS WHO'S IN DA HOUSE, MOTHA FUCKAS?!"

There you saw... nothing. You scoffed and said, "Yeah, yeah, hide all you want, but I heard you talking about other you's! Where's the rest of your gang?! If you're planning on robbing me, I ain't goin' down without a fight, even if I die in the process!"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"Relax, she's not gonna find us here!" ROTTMNT Leo whisper-yelled to 2012 Mikey.

"Yeah! This is the best hiding spot ever!" 2012 Mikey whisper-yelled back.

"You guys whisper reeeaaally loudly," you whispered, now in the same hiding spot as them.

They both yelped and jumped from their hiding spot from behind the couch. They backed up to the other wall as you got out from behind the couch, your bat over your shoulder.

"So... hi Leo, Mikey," you said to the two, who's jaws dropped.

"Yo! How'd you know our—" "I know a lot about you guys," you interrupted Mikey, casually walking around the room as Max and May were watching from the door frame.

"...ROTTMNT Leo?"
"And TMNT Mikey?"
"...I bet you $45 we're gonna have to stop her from beating them up."
"I bet you the same amount that we don't."
"Bet."

You continued, "I know you two aren't from the same universe; both of you having three more brothers; Leo, the blue clad turtle, Raph, the red clad, Donnie, the purple clad, and Mikey, the orange clad." You stopped walking.

"So... why're you here?"