Chapter 3: Nicknames, Roomates, and Vents

A huge thank you to everyone who suggested nicknames!
————————————————————
"Aaaand that's the guest room," you said, pointing to the door. "So, hm... what're we gonna do in this situation?" you questioned, tapping your chin. "What d'you mean?" Max asked.

"Well, there are two Leo's, two Raph's, two Donnie's, and two Mikey's. How'll they know who's talking to who...?" "Maybe... Maybe we could give them nicknames?" May suggested. You hummed and nodded. "I guess it couldn't hurt to take a few minutes to nickname them..."

"Yo! I'm the best at names! Leave it to me," 2012 Mikey said, butting in. You giggled and said, "Yeah, yeah, sure, go ahead."

~^~Timeskip brought to you by the author running out of ideas and banging her head against a wall because of it~^~

You all finally settled on the nicknames for everyone. You wrote them down and put them on the fridge.

Leo - Katanas
Leon - Ōdachi

Raph - Sais
Raphie - Tonfa

Donnie - Wooden Bō Staff
Don - Tech Bō

Mikey - Nunchucks
Micheal - Kusari-Fundo

"Alrighty, you guys think you can remember that?"
"We'll try."
"I'm sure."
"'Course we can!"
"Why wouldn't we be able to?"

"Well, who's gonna be sleepin' on the floor?" Raph asked. You looked at him questioningly. He continued, "Well, there's only one guest room with a bunk bed, two couches in the living room, and one in the gaming room. That's five people with a place to sleep. Who's gonna sleep on the floor?" Everyone remained silent.

"Dibs on top bunk!" Mikey exclaimed, running to the guest room.
"Hey!"
"No fair!"
"I wanted top bunk!"
"I called dibs, first!"

~^~Timeskip brought to you by the turtles tackling each other for a room~^~

"Alright, are we all good now?" you asked, tapping your foot and leaning on your bat as they sat on the couch. The turtles nodded, some of them pouting a bit. "Good," you muttered, yeeting your bat to the other side of the room.

"I called dibs on top bunk!" Mikey pointed out. "Oh! What if we bunk together?! Two Mikey's in one!" Micheal exclaimed. "Yeah!" they both yelled, high-fiving.

"Well, I'm sleepin' in the gaming room, away from the noise," Raph said, slightly glaring at his brother in orange. "I guess I could sleep here," Leo said, pointing over at the couch. "I suppose I wouldn't mind taking the other couch," Don said, crossing his arms. "What about us?!" Leon exclaimed, waving his arms around dramatically. "Simple; you sleep on the floor," Don said, rolling his eyes with an 'obviously' kind of tone in his voice. "Well, I've got a few sleeping bags so you won't have to, y'know, sleep on the actual floor," you said, walking over to the closet, where you grabbed three sleeping bags for Donnie, Leon, and Raphie.

"Right, now—" "LET'S START THE MARATHON!" May exclaimed, rushing to the couch and turning on the TV.

~^~Timeskip brought to you by a bunch of turtles that may have been embarrassed from the decision they made in the episodes~^~

"Wow, you guys' April is so different from ours!" Micheal said as he watched 2012 April slice a foot bot in half. "How so?" Leo asked. Micheal then started ranting on about the differences he noticed between the two, and how much both April's were awesome, and yadda yadda yadda.