Chapter 4: Cooking Lessons

Dang, more than three hundred reads already?! What?! Thank you so much!
————————————————————

You heard some thumping noises from another room. You yawned and smacked your lips, stretching your arms and legs. You glanced over at your digital clock; 2:53. "I got, like, two hours of sleep..." you groaned.

You heard yet another thump. "What the actual (bleep)?" you muttered, slowly getting out of bed. You heard yet another thump. It sounded like it was coming from the kitchen.

You groaned and got out of bed, carefully walking around the twins, who were sleeping beside your bed in their sleeping bags.

You made your way to the kitchen, the place where you heard the thump. You heard some shuffling and turned on the lights. Mikey, Micheal, and Leon froze. "H-Hey! (Y/N)! Not expecting to see you!" Micheal said, sweat dropping. "Say, where were you and Raph last night? The twins wouldn't let us stop searching for you until half and hour after midnight!"

You shushed Leon, not wanting anyone to wake up. "That's for me to know, and for you to not. However, another thing for me to know is what's going on inside my house. What's going on?" Mikey sighed. "It's just- Well..." "You wanted something to eat?" Mikey nodded. "Well, I guess I could try to cook something. Not like I'm any good."

Micheal's eyes lit up. "Oh! I could help teach you!" You shushed him like you did Leon. He quickly covered his mouth. He then said the same thing, but in a whisper-yell.

You chuckled and nodded. Micheal let out a quiet squeal of excitement and grabbed your hand, dragging you to the fridge and grabbing anything he could find.

~^~Timeskip brought to you by me not knowing what to say here~^~

"Ok, now you just have to pour some of that in— No no, just half of that amount— Yep! That's it!" Micheal let out a chuckle as he stood behind you, your hands in his as he attempted to teach you how to cook, and was actually doing pretty good.

"Alright, so...we just have to...flip it!" he exclaimed, he both of you picking up the pan and flipping the pancake. It did a perfect one-eighty and landed on its other side.

"Yeah, that's it!" Micheal exclaimed, happily. Not like it mattered whether or not he woke anyone up; it was about nine a.m.

Ok, so maybe there were a "few" mistakes here and there that may or may not have caused you to have to start over, but hey, that doesn't matter, does it?

"You see? It's not so hard!" your cooking teacher said as he gave you a high-five. You chuckled and said, "Yeah, maybe one day I could get good enough so I can have a two star meal." Micheal made a "psh" sound and said, "You'll be good enough to be a five star chef! That is, if you wanna keep up the cooking lessons." You smiled and said, "Sure! I'd love to!"

Micheal squealed in happiness as he picked you up and yelled, "It would be an honor to be your cooking teacher! Oh! What's next! Maybe I could teach you lunch food? Then again, I prefer dinner food over lunch food, unless pizza is lunch food. Oh, where to begin!"

You chuckled as he placed you down and started ranting about all the possible dishes he could teach you. You started setting up the table for breakfast.

"(Y/N)! You're back!" the twins yelled in unison, running over to you and choking you in a spine-crushing hug.

"Ahah— N-Nice to see you too— Guys— Even though I can barely see cause— I'm kinda dying—" The two giggles and let you down.

"Where were you and Raph?" May asked, tilting her head to the side. Raph, who just came down, stared at you with a "don't do it" look. You glanced over at him, then back at the red-headed female. You smiled and said, "We were just hangin' out, y'know, just talkin' about life. He wasn't really interested in the marathon, and I wasn't gonna force him to do anything he didn't wanna do." I mean, technically you weren't lying.

"Ah, I see," May said, "Well, next time, at least tell us before you go sneaking out, mk? We were searching for you past midnight!" You glanced over at Leon and Mikey, who both fell asleep while Micheal was giving you some cooking lessons. You giggled, "I heard."

Max took a sniff of the air and sighed, "Hey, whats that smell? It smells delicious!" You giggled and said, "Micheal and I were cooking some breakfast. Now...yawn...You guys go ahead...I'm pretty tired..."

You walked past them. On your way to your room, you passed Raph. He muttered a quick, "Thanks," which you were surprised at, but thankful for. You nodded and went into your room. You plopped on the bed once again, and closed your eyes, finally getting some sleep that you've been craving for.
_________________________________________
847 words
(A/N): Welp...I looked up the canon heights for the characters, but I could only find the 2012 heights. They might not be completely accurate, but I'm going with it. Imma show them after the Yandere Meter, and I'll also put the heights for May and Max so you can imagine how tall all the characters would be when standing next to you or something. Anyways, YANDERE METER!

Raphie, Leon, Mikey, Don, Donnie, and Leo are all at 1; Acquaintances. Again, they didn't do much with you.

Raph and Micheal are at 2; Ey! Friendship is mag—
GET OUTTA HERE, MLP FANBASE, GET OUTTA HERE! *ahem* Anyways, carry on.
You and Raph haven't done much since his rant, but you've maintained your friendship by keeping your secret! Also, you got yourself a Micheal friend, the cook and the artist! Who knows, you might get some art lessons, too!

So...here are the heights!

Leo: 5'4
Raph: 5'3
Donnie: 6'4 (jfc this boi tall :0)
Mikey: 5'5
May: 4'11
Max: 5'2

Now, if you're a short one like me (I'm 4'8 or something :'3) then these guys are almost a foot taller than us. Virtual group hug, my shorties.

Anyways, see you all later. Peace!