Chapter 2: Your Own Explanations to your Own Questions

(I couldn't find a good pic)

The two turtles looked at each other, then back at the (H/C) female in front of them. She held an unreadable expression on her face. No anger, no frustration, no happiness, no fear, just no emotion whatsoever.

Your eyes were fixed on them as you tapped your foot. You had an evident frown, but not like an unhappy or unimpressed frown, but one of those frowns that you make when you're just not feeling anything.

"Well?" you questioned, your foot tapping faster as you began to lose your patience. One can only go so long without answers, anyways.

2012 Mikey scratched the back of his head and said, "Well, erm, you see, dudette, we were kinda... um... I guess—" "—Trying to get to the science convention we're clearly dressed for, and ended up getting lost!" ROTTMNT Leo interrupted in his high-pitched, nerdy voice.

You raised a brow as the corners of your mouth lowered a bit, showing how unimpressed you were and that you weren't buying a second of their little act.

You heard six thuds behind you, one by one. Already knowing who they were, you turned around and saw the rest of the brothers.

Before they could explain, you held up a hand and said, "Alright, alright, you know what? I think I'll actually be able to answer this question on my own: I already know you don't come from this world, or even from the same world. The one with the purple shell and goggles, the one with the red markings on his face, the super tall guy with the spikey shell, and the orange clad guy with the little thing that can turn into a fire ball are from one universe. The guy with the two katanas, the red-masked guy with the sais, the guy with the freckles and the nunchucks, and the other super tall guy with the stick are from another universe. Blah blah blah, you guys ended up coming some sort of portal or something, you all met somehow, and you somehow came in through my TV or something."

You finished, now throwing your bat to the side, knowing you didn't need it. As Mia shoved forty five dollars into Max's hands, ROTTMNT Donnie said, "Actually, yes, that is very accurate. Though, I am surprised that you aren't freaked out from—" "You have a TV show," you interrupted.

All eight of them blinked a few times before ROTTMNT Leo said, "Eheheh... you're kidding, you're obviously kidding! ...right?"

"Nope, she's not," Mia said, walking up to them with a calm expression on the outside while she was fangirling silently on the inside, "AND ROTTMNT, aka the universe where goggle guy, sharp shell, portal person, and artist dude are from, have the best TV show ever!"

Max scoffed and said, "Obviously not. The 2012 version is much better than the ROT version." You coughed as you glared at the twins, showing that now wasn't the time. They both shut up, glaring at each other silently.

You sighed and said, "Don't mind them. They're always like this. Anyways, d'you guys know how to get back to your universe, or..."

"Indeed, we do!" ROTTMNT Donnie said. 2012 Donnie nodded, agreeing with him and said, "Uh-huh! We just need to press the buttons—! ...on...our... remotes, WHERE ARE THE REMOTES?!"

They all looked around frantically, lifting the furniture, behind furniture, but couldn't find them. "Do you think they could've fallen into another portal as we fell into this one?" 2012 Leo asked. 2012 Donnie groaned and said, "Of course! I faintly remember dropping mine as we fell."

"Relax, I've got this!" the ROTTMNT version of Leo exclaimed, readying his sword. He sliced the air, and then...

Nothing.

"Wait, wha...?" he questioned, clearly confused. He let out a chuckle and said, "Lemme try that again..." He attempted to create yet another portal as he was visibly concerned, but nothing happened. "Uh... what?"

"Of course, it only makes sense," you said, shaking your head and sighing, "Magic doesn't exist in this world. Your ōdachi sword can't open portals so long as you're here."

You started walking out and said, "Well, if you're gonna be here for a while, you might as well get comfortable. C'mon, I'll show you around."

And so, all right of the turtles looked at each other. Some were reluctant to do so, but the rest ended up forcing them into it anyways.

What... unique guests you have.

_________________________________________
745 words
(A/N): Hey, um, guys? D'you happen to have any nicknames I could use for these guys, or d'you just want me to keep calling them the 2012 and the ROTTMNT versions of themselves? 'Cause while I wish to have some nicknames, if nobody can come up with anything, I'm fine with calling them what I'm calling them now. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the newest chapter.

Oh yeah! Also, starting in this chapter, I will start using a Yandere Meter on each characters.

0 = You literally haven't done anything regarding them
1 = Acquaintances (that took me like 10 minutes to find out how to spell)
2 = Friends
3 = Clingy/Protective friend
4 = Simple crush
5 = In love
6 = Overprotective/Clingy love
7 = "I would murder everyone for you but I'm not gonna do it because then you'd hate me" love
8 = "Screw it I'm gonna kill them all anyways and force you to love me" love

Got that? Ok, here's the Yandere Meter!

0 for them all cause you literally just met them, like, ten minutes ago.

ALRIGHT! THIS WAS A LONG (A/N)! SORRY 'BOUT THAT! Anyways, CYA!