Everything

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorelei moaned and pushed on the pillow, trying to soften it up a little but it refused to budge. When the pillow moved under her head, she opened one eye to find herself staring at a heavily tattooed and muscular bare chest. She moved her head a little from side to side, satisfied when it didn't hurt more than a little. She'd never drunk like she did the night before and she hadn't been sure how she would feel this morning.

She placed a kiss in the middle of Happy's chest before shifting to move but when he moaned quietly in his sleep, she paused, letting a mischievous smile come to her lips. She brought one hand up and let her finger lightly trace the snake that was prominently displayed in the middle of his torso, starting at the base of his throat and letting her fingers trail lightly down the ink. She noticed the smiley face tattoos on his right side and leaned down to place light kisses over them as her slim fingers followed the snake's tail around his navel.

She almost giggled like a schoolgirl when he whispered her name under his breath and stretched a little, but didn't wake up. She watched his face closely as she pulled his boxers down and out of her way, moving away from him long enough to throw them on the floor and position herself between his legs. She crouched over him, letting her eyes trail over him and down his body to what she was most interested in. The man was beautiful, not that she'd ever tell him that, and she grinned as she thought that she was about to worship at the altar of Happy.

She licked his vee line on his right side before looking up at his face. "Happy." She grinned when he didn't answer, letting her tongue run down the left vee. "Happy." She snickered against his hip as she gently cupped his balls in her hand and massaged them. "Baby, are you awake?" 

He mumbled something as he sighed and she shook her head before licking just the tip of his cock. His eyes shot open and his hand came down on her head. "Fuck! I am now."

She giggled and winked up at him. "Good. I didn't want you to miss anything."

Without another word, she leaned down and took him into her mouth, hollowing her cheeks and sucking as she lifted her head back up. She watched as he arched his neck and moaned loudly, his free hand clasping the sheets as the other twitched in her hair. She continued to pleasure him, watching him watch her with a look on his face that took her breath away. He was staring down at her as though she was everything and she had to close her eyes against the emotions that she saw there. Suddenly, he tugged hard on her hair, making her open her eyes as she grinned up at him. She drew back, letting his cock free before pursing her lips and blowing lightly.

With a muttered oath, Happy sat up and dragged her to him by the hair, his lips claiming hers in an almost violent kiss as his free hand tugged on her t-shirt. He turned her loose to so that he could use both hands to yank her t-shirt over her head and make short work of her bra. "You have too many fucking clothes on, Lori. I knew I should have stripped you down last night when you were out cold."

She smirked as she backed up and crawled off of the bed, hooking her thumbs into the sides of her leggings and pulling them down. She barely had them and her panties kicked off when he yanked her back against him, making her fall onto the bed beside him. He rolled so that she was under his weight, spearing a hand through her hair as he took her lips in another kiss. His hands roamed all over her, seemingly unable to find a spot to land on as his lips left hers to trail where his hands had been.

Lorelei moaned as her hands seemed to have the same problem, her legs entwined with his. "Happy... "

He lifted his head to look into her eyes and the stark desire she saw in his took her breath away. "Do I need a condom?"

Lorelei shook her head. "No, I'm on birth control so we're... OH MY GOD!! Happy!"

Happy smirked for a moment before the look morphed into pure pleasure from the feeling of her wrapped around him. He rocked into her slowly, trying to give her time to adjust to his size before withdrawing from her and thrusting back hard. She cried out again and again as he lost control, hurtling them both towards the edge of release like a freight train.

After, they lay wrapped around each other, her small frame dwarfed by his much bigger one. She cradled his head on her chest, her fingers stroking over his scalp in a soothing manner as he tried to catch his breath. His arms were wrapped around her, his hands splayed over her back and he could hear her heartbeat under his ear, slowly returning to normal. After a few minutes, he heard her sigh.

"Ya know, I could really use some coffee right now."

He chuckled before nodding and lifting his head to look down at her. "I'll go grab us some. Probably have church soon."

She nodded as he stood up and grabbed his jeans, pulling them on and walking out of the room after leaning in for one more kiss. She sat up and put her head in her hands, wondering what to do now. She had tried to avoid it, but he hadn't let her, and now she was in an area that she wasn't comfortable with. She was in love with Happy Lowman and had no idea what to do about it.