02

Its WrestleMania night

Its WrestleMania night. Jesy and Fergal are getting ready for their matches for tonight. They were watching some matches backstage.

Jesy checked her phone. She sees a tweet from Jordan. Caption: Supporting my protégé @jesynelson tonight! Good luck.🖤

Jesy smiled. "Jordan tweeted about you?" Fergal asked. 

"Yes, he did. I'm gonna retweet it, Jesy said. 

Jesy retweets Jordan's tweet: Thank you, @jordan_devlin1 and thanks for all the training you gave me ;)

"Oh babe, my match for the Intercontinental Championship is actually the 2nd to the last match," he said said. 

"Before mine, Charlotte and Ronda's match?" she asked. 

"Yes," he said, smiling. 

They were watching Lacey Evans vs Cathy Kelley. "Our favorite cunt is gonna get knocked out," she said.

Fergal laughed. "She deserves it," he said. 

"Oh course, Cathy stealing Scarlett Bordeaux attire as usual," she said. 

"What else is new?" he asked. 

"Right!" she said, smiling.

Lacey and Cathy are in the ring. The bell rings then Cathy attacks Lacey. Lacey screams as Cathy attacks her. 

Cathy gets up, picking Lacey, doing a vertical suplex to Lacey, then covers her.

Lacey kicks out at one. Cathy picks Lacey up doing a hair beal to Lacey. 

Lacey is in shocked rolling out of the ring. 

Cathy gets out of the ring, then attacks Lacey, slamming her face into the ring post, knocking Lacey out. 

Everyone boos Cathy. "I hope Jesy's watching," she mouthed.

Cathy gets her back in ring then gets back in the ring, covering Lacey.