028

Jesy and Fergal are at SmackDown Live

Jesy and Fergal are at SmackDown Live. However, Jesy and Fergal are not back together. Even though they had a fling and had sex. Fergal's having his first match back since he hasn't been on tv for a while. 

Jesy saw him walking by and she noticed something on his arm.  

"He got a tattoo? He told everyone that he never get one," Jesy said. 

"Wow,  I heard its about her," Gionna said. 

"Asshole. He jinxed his relationship with her. Tattoos about relationships are bad luck tattoos," Jesy said. 

"That's true. You got a date on your wrist," Gionna said. 

"That was the day Little Mix was born. Its really special for me and the girls," Jesy said.  

"So what did you do for 4th of July?" Gionna said. 

"Stayed home. Jordan was busy with non WWE stuff. No one wanted to hang," Jesy said. ]

"I heard Fergal's being clingy towards Veronica now," she said. 

"Yup. She even visited him but she wasn't really in the mood. She looked like she was hiding something," Jesy said. 

Finn Balor vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Fergal and Shinsuke were in the ring. "We Want Jesy" chants. The bell rang to start the match. Jesy's music started playing. 

Everyone started cheering for Jesy as she came out.