017

Jesy's back in England

Jesy's back in England. She's about to film episodes of NXT UK with Jordan. Jesy had KT tape on her neck after the altercation with Fergal. She tapes up her right wrist and forearm, hiding Fergal's hand marks from Jordan but he noticed.

"Jesy, what are you taping your wrist and forearm?" Jordan asked. 

"I have a big cut on my wrist," she lied. "Jesy, show me your arm," he said. 

Jesy sighs and untaps her forearm and wrist, Jordan sees the bruises. 

"Oh my god, did Fergal hurt you?" he asked. 

She looked at him and nodded. She grabs her phone and shows what happen after she rubbed Tottenham's loss to Liverpool. 

*video*
Fergal grabs Jesy by the arm, pulling her close to him. "Don't forget, I am the reason why you are the duel ChampionI hope you lose your Smackdown Live Women's Championship to Alexa Bliss," he said. 

"I hope Almas take your Intercontental Championship this Friday. Also, say hello to Veronica for me and tell her that Coup de Grace I gave to Lacey, its for her!" Jesy said. Fergal shoves Jesy away as she hits the crate head first. 

Jesy grabs her head, Fergal walks away in anger. Jesy gasps after what Fergal did, getting up. 
*video ends*

Jordan looks at it and gets pissed. "I'm gonna beat his ass," he said. "No, no, Veronica will see how vicious he has become and she'll leave him," she said.