020

Smackdown Live Part 2

Jesy's still at Smackdown Live. She has a bombshell truth about Fergal Devitt. She left her titles in the locker room. She didn't have a match. She walked to the ring. 

(CG: Last night during an interview with Kayla Braxton on Raw. Jesy Nelson said she has a bombshell about Finn Balor.) 
(TP: And that is next!)

Jesy's music starts playing. Jesy walks out without her titles. 

(CG: All hail the Succubus Queen.)
(TP: The Undisputed Women's Champion is on her way without her championships.)
(BS: What we saw what happened to Jesy and Finn backstage. Jordan Devlin was there as well. I wonder what bombshell she has.)

GH: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Undisputed Women's Champion, Jesy Nelson!

Jesy gets in the ring, going under the ropes. She walked over to near her left, getting a mic, she was sighing and fixing her hair.

Jesy cleared her throat. 

"Tonight, I am out here not Jesy Nelson the duel champion or member in a British all girl group named Little Mix. As the real Jesy Nelson. Y'all know about me and Finn Balor's break up. But I am here to tell the real reason why we broke up. One day on Social Media, Finn Balor tweeted about another girl instead of his own wife. That's why I dyed my hair blonde, once I revealed it to him however, he told me that she was prettier with blonde hair and never mentioned my name. Then once I found out that he announce that he's been cheating on me with Vero Rodriguez while he was drunk on her show. Since Liverpool beat Tottenham I vowed to rub their win in his face and when I did he also did this to your Women's Champion. Roll it," Jesy said.