06

Monday: Raw

Monday: Raw

Jesy is at Raw in Des Moines, Iowa

Jesy is at Raw in Des Moines, Iowa. Fergal is in Sioux City, Iowa for SDLive Events. She has a match against Alicia Fox. She is in the ring, fighting Alicia Fox. 

Jesy pulls Alicia by the arm and does a backbody driver to Alicia for the the win. Lacey got in the ring and punched Jesy in the head. Jesy slowly got up, turned her head towards Lacey. Jesy growled like the Succubus. 

Then Lacey does the Woman's Right toJesy again but stays standing up. Lacey gets out of the ring and walking away. The ref gave Jesy here titles. 

"Big mistake! You still hit like a little girl." Jesy mouthed.

Jesy rolled out of the ring and rushed backstage. Charly came up to Lacey. "Why did you attack Jesy?" Charly asked. "That goldigger thinks I punched like a little girl," Lacey said. 

Jesy screams and attacks Lacey with a chair. "You are the last person to call me a Goldigger," Jesy continues to attack Lacey with the chair.

She drops the chair. Lacey tries to punch Jesy, she ducks and grabs Lacey by the hair and bashing her face into the crate then throw her into the wall. 

Jesy grunted as she got up. "Don't ever mess with me again!" Jesy said, walking away.

Jesy was in her locker room. I heard my phone go off. I thought it was Fergal calling me but it was Veronica. "Hey VeVe," Jesy said. "Hey baby. Is Fergal with you?" Vero asked.