045

Raw in New York

Raw in New York

Jesy arrived to Raw at Madison Square Garden. It reminds her of where she and Fergal first meet each other. "So many memories. Where Fergal and I meet the first time, Fergal and I were here for St. Patricks Day, and now, I am relinqulishing my title tonight," Jesy thought to herself. 

"So, you and I are not teaming up?" Mercy asked. "Nope. I can't wrestle while pregnant even though I've been wrestling while pregnant. So I am relinquishing because I got blood work proof," Jesy said. 

"I was looking forward to being the Blueprint and Purplestarr. So who is replacing you?" Mercy asked. "Lucky you asked," Jesy paused and looking over. Pamela walks over. 

Mercy smiled as she saw Pamela. "So what's the storyline?" Pamela asked. "I announce that I have an unknown injury and I am relinquishing my title. However, Charlotte will have to go through Bayley to get this title," Jesy said.  

Jesy's Promo

"Its Smackdown Live Woman's Champion the Succubus Queen of the Ring, Jesy Nelson here. I have some bad news. As of tonight, I will not be competing with Sasha Banks against the Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch and my opponent for Clash of Champions, Charlotte Flair because I have dislocated shoulder as you can see. So my replacement will be Bayley. All of you will see the Four Horsewomen in one night. Tomorrow, on Smackdown Live, I am relinquishing my Smackdown Live Women's Championship to Shane McMahon. Don't worry, this won't be the last you'll see me," Jesy said.