#1 A stressful Night

Had a burndown at 3 am from my stress disorder last night. Don't know if I should be glad or not because there was honestly no other way I could get myself to fall asleep. School is a b*tch to have me run after my own schedule and grades right before my finals.
It did cause for some damn good motivation tho😂

Anyways enjoy the freshly baked fanfic buttercups~!! 💙💐
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summary: Aizawa comes home late  from hero work to see that his s/o is having a panic attack. He is there to calm her down and comfort her.

Words: 556
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's was already late into the night when the erasure hero made his way home. He turned his phone on to check the time. The numbers 3:24 AM came to view on the dimly lit screen. If only he could've stayed at home, then he would have already laid down peacefully under the warm and comfortable covers with you in his arms.

Before long he reached his apartment, took out his keys and opened the door silently as not to wake you up.

If he had to be honest, he'd tell you that these long nights of fighting and patrolling weren't so bad, because he gets to see you and hold you in his arms again after he is done.

That is what happens most night's. He would crawl into the empty space beside you and you would nuzzle up to him in your sleep. And the few occasions that you'd wake up? You would ask him about his shift while being held in his arms. You'd brush the long strands of hair that cover his face out of the way and would proceed to listen while running your fingers through the rest of his unruly locks. You would kiss his lips softly and whisper a quiet ‘goodnight’ before the two of you drifted off while in each other's embrace.

That's what he expected again for tonight, but instead he was met with the sight of his lover curled up into themselves, hyperventilating. All while crying quietly to themselves.

Your name fell from his lips in a shocked whisper. In no time he was by your side, but he made no move to touch you yet. He didn't want to risk the fact that the sudden contact could make the situation even worse. So he waited ‘till your breathing slowed down and your muscles relaxed a bit.

The worst part seemed to have passed so he carefully placed his hand, on the arm that covered your face, for comfort, knowing that he shouldn't move your arm away himself. He softly called out your name, drawing your attention enough for you to show your lover your tearstained face. “Shouta?” Your voice was hoarse and you were still shaking.

He used the hand that held your arm to gently wipe the tears of your face. “I'm here,” he whispered reassuringly “do you want me to hold you?” You patted the empty space beside you, signing your approval. He laid down beside you and pulled you into his arms.

Stress has made itself a nemesis to your body on more occasions than one, the feeling never changes. You feel your heart race the extra mile, the pressure in your chest hurts your ribcage, your breathing picks up at an excessive pace. Your stuck between your primal ‘fight or flight’ mode or just shutting down completely from exhaustion. It's a cage you can't get out of once you find yourself in it.

That's why it's such a relieve when this man pulls you closer and holds you safe in his arms. He holds the key and pulls you out of that dark headspace whenever it threatens to swallow you whole.

You feel his fingertips brush through your hair, caressing your face and pat slow streaks down your troubled head. “Are you feeling a bit better?”

You sign blissfully.
“Much better.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is honestly more self-indulgent than not. It's the first x reader I've written and the first piece of writing I've finished in what? Years! I'm a procrastinator at its finest😂

If anything is wrong with my grammar then please tell me. English is not my native language and I'll take every opportunity to improve, thank you!

Also thank you for reading I really appreciate it!!
Have a good day buttercup~!!
💙💐💙💐💙💐💙💐💙💐💙💐💙