#9 A Classroom Visit

Fun fact! This was actually the first request I ever got!! Thank you so much~

Words: 1000+
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class was in session for at least five minutes, but it seemed like the students had no interest in lending him an ear, giving him a more difficult task at teaching. He understands why they are sitting on the edge of their seat. Spring break is just around the corner so it is only logical they rather make summer plans than listen to his lectures.

That does not mean he appreciates his students lack of attention though.

Every word he utters drives another conversation to start behind his back. He warned several students already, but it seems his 'logical ruses' at expulsion and detention are not taken quite as seriously as they were before. Normally he is not the kind of man to give up, but it appears the students are in need of a break, and you know what? He is too.

So in response he lays his lesson plans on the flat surface of the teacher's desk and fishes his obnoxious sleeping bag out from under it, "It appears no one has any concentration to spare for my lessons at the moment. As result, I shall give you all an assignment you need to hand in first thing on monday morning, after the holidays. For now just do whatever." This conclusion was met with several groans from the students, but in addition also fueled the conversations to become louder and more group inclined.

The tired man doesn't care anymore at this point, happy enough that he's able to get some extra sleep in. It's been a long night to begin with. Now that his daughter found out she can climb out of her crib, she hasn't skipped a night, crawling into the bigger bed he shares with his wife, and now, his daughter. Bad luck she hoggs lots of space by spreading her limbs over the soft mattress in her sleep, leaving him dangerously close to falling out of bed every night. Not only that. She also kicks in her sleep too....hard.

Aizawa signs blissfully as he gets a second to close his dry, stinging eyes, giving them, and himself, some rest. But due to this blissful break, he didn't notice the classroom door opening, revealing none other than his beloved wife and toddler daughter.

You knocked gently on the door, opening it shortly after hearing the commotion, but no particular answer, "Hello everyone, i'm very sorry for interrupting! Is Aiza-" Your eyes wandered to the yellow package that was displayed at the front of the classroom. "Nevermind, found him."

Iida came to the front of the classroom, standing in front of you as he asked who you were and what you came to look for in their classroom. But before you could answer though, your daughter happily giggled at the sight of her dad, tugging at your shirt to grab your attention.

"Look mommy, daddy is a caterpillar!"

"DADDY???" The students yelled in shock.

Questions and comments like: How did he find such a pretty wife? His daughter is so cute! Where did you two meet? quickly surfaced, but before you could answer, a sleepy groan interrupted.

"What's going on?"

Your daughter skipped little steps to her father, jumping, while happily screeching, onto his tired form, "HI DADDY!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UUUUP!!!!"

"I'm awake! I'm awake!" He still groaned tiredly as he sat up straight, unzipping part of the sleeping bag so he could use his arms to settle his daughter in his lap, "Keeping me awake during the night apparently ain't enough so you came to wake me up during my naps as well?"

The little girl giggled as she clumsily climbed into the sleeping bag and nuzzled into his arms, "You promised me that we would take naps together." She closed the zipper up to her chin with difficulty and sighed contently as she closed her eyes.

"what are you ding?"

She smiled and looked up at him, "I'm taking a nap with you!"

In the meantime the students, especially the girls, squealed at the small form of affection as aizawa wrapped his arms around his daughter and let her take a nap. You came to sit besides the two, "You know, the plan was to drop of the lunch you forgot and then quietly leave so you could continue teaching your students."

Aizawa chuckles, "I don't think she'll let me now that she's using me as a good nap spot." He heard you quietly laugh as he carefully brushed black strands of hair out of his sleeping daughters face.

"Mr. Aizawa?"

He was so caught up in the moment that it surprised him when his students approached, all beginning to ask previously un-answered questions and many more. While you did most of the talking, he just quietly listened. Enjoying the extra time he gets to spend with the small family he built up.

He hadn't noticed the fatigue that washed over him, as he listened to your story about how you two met. But before notice, his head dropped on your shoulder. And at the closing of his eyes he was back asleep again. Happy to have his wife by his side and daughter in his arms.

Maybe the two of you should come over more often, he's sure his class won't mind

~~~~~EXTRA~~~~~~

"So how did you and Mr.Aizawa meet?"

"Well, that's quite a funny story actually. We were all in present mic's friend group in high school! Shouta and I had only talked on a few occasion when one day we all decided to just chill outside with each other, it was hot weather so we just sat in the sun and talked, but Shouta had a better plan and just decided to use my legs as a pillow and took a nap on me."

"HE WHAT??!!"

"He has used me as a pillow ever since," You pointed at your husbands sleepy face, comfortably resting on your shoulder. "See?"

Some of the students giggled as they saw father and daughter propped up against you, sleeping soundly.

"Your daughter clearly got the napping part from Mr. Aizawa."

You laughed, "Yeah, she does."

"And the black messy hair too! Although it looks much cuter on your daughter then on Mr. Aizawa though."

The class laughed and some of them pointed out more resemblances like such between your daughter and what she inherited from Aizawa and you. It was quite a heartwarming gesture. And after many more questions from the students, you took the time to get to know them too, asking them things in return, happy to get to know this part of your husband's life too.

Because you know for a fact that he will protect these kids like they are his own when he has to and to be fair...

You would too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ps:

(What you didnt realise is that some of the boys used Aizawa's pillow method as a new flirting move and were beaten in their search of love)

THE END