#12 Supermarket Shenanigans 2

Thank you so much for all the support you guys have giving me regarding this fic, it's really been a motivation point to keep up my writing! Here is the part 2 I promised and I so dearly hope you all enjoy it just as much as part 1.

Thank you for reading!! And I wish you all a good day 😁💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few weeks since the "pooky" incident and it is no surprise to any student of 1-A anymore who you are, not after your husbands cat story went around UA campus like wildfire, as well as the fact that he is happily married. (And you're glad to say that that person is still you, and not your chubby housecat.)

But what the students didn't know of is that he is not only married, but also the father of your child.

"Daddy, look!" The small four year old girl tugged on your husbands arm, making him look at the princess pudding cups at the dessert aile. "Can we take pudding with us?"

"Your moms in charge of the grocery list."
The little girl hopped over to your side and looked at you with pleading puppy eyes.

"Sweetie, you know we still have custard in the fridge."

"But, mama. Daddy always has pudding packages. I want pudding too." She whined.

You sighed disapprovingly, but gave in. "Alright sweetie, just this once. You and your dad can get the pudding-" The little girl already began to squeal, hopping happily up and down before trying to run off. "Wait little missy, there is a but! Mama will go and pay for the rest of the groceries, while you two get the last two items on the list. Deal?"

She nodded quickly and took the list, grabbing her dad's hand and dragging him out of the aisle to get her pudding. You heard an excited 'come on!' as you saw your daughter drag the man around the corner. You giggled at the scene, leaving your husband to deal with your daughter while you pushed the cart to the cash register.

"Hello, Mrs. Aizawa!" You were greeted by the bubbly pink teen, already knowing her from when your husband told you she and kaminari were the ones to spread the tale. And also from the times you and her crossed paths in the grocery store, either both of you as customers, or only you, with the social teen behind the counter. "How are you today?"

"Hello, Ashido. Everything is fine, like usual. How are you?"

"Well as you can see, miss. I'm doing good! Money's rolling into my bank account, although i'm pretty sure most of it will be spend in the same store." She grinned sheepishly at you, which makes you laugh.

"Well, at least you get snacks out of it." You smiled at the teen and proceeded to take all items out of your cart while the pink teen scanned them. Ashido was done pretty quickly with getting all items from one side to the other, leaving you with nothing left to put back into your cart. It also left you wondering what was taking them so long.

"Sorry, Ashido. Shouta was supposed to get a few more items for me."

"Oh, no worries, miss! There is not a line right now, so we can wait a little."

"Thank you! I really thought he would be back by now. Maybe he got lost in the aisles? I mean, the only item he knows how to get to by heart, are his jelly packages."

"Don't forget the cat treats." You heard from right behind you.

You jumped a little as you laid your hand over your heart. "Jezus, Shouta! Don't sneak up on me like that."

The man only grinned as he placed the last two items on the counter, plus the pudding for your daughter. "I got what you asked for." Then the man turned around and looked at your daughter, picking her up and putting her on the counter as well. "Almost forgot this one."

"Mister Aizawa, did you steal a kid from the store?"

"No, Ashido. This is my own kid."

Ashido looked shocked, not only had her hobo teacher a wife but also an adorable kid????
The pink teen looked at the little girl and asked her if her teacher really was her dad. The little girl pointed at him, "Yeah, that's my daddy! We got pudding, look!" She picked up the pudding cup and gave it to Ashido, who scanned the item.

Ashido grinned, "Hey, you are sitting on my counter! Do I need to scan you too?" Your daughter giggled, "No, not me!!" and shook her head quickly. Then she put two more things on the counter that she still held in her hands.

"You two got even more, cat treats!? Whose idea was this?"

Shouta immediately pointed to his daughter, who gasped dramatically. "Daddy! No lying!"

"Shouta, you can't give her more treats! It's unhealthy at this point."

"Pooky deserves love."

"Pooky deserves a diet."

Ashido laughed loudly at that, while your daughter joined in with her own giggle fit. After a while of bickering about the cat's diet, you paid for the groceries and put your daughter in the cart seat. Aizawa turns to Ashido, "If you don't tell anyone about this, especially me having a daughter, I'll give you a homework-free pass."

Ashido laughed, "Sorry, mr. Aizawa, but there is no way I won't tell the class about this. It's too funny to keep to myself. Besides, I have to gush about the fact that your daughter is so cute!!"

Shouta sighed, guess he won't get out of this one...unless. "Guess there is only one way to solve this then....You're expelled."

"Oh no she ain't!!" You proceeded to drag your husband out of the store, you and your daughter waving the teen goodbye, while Aizawa grumbled about what monday will bring. Ashido, who to no one's surprise there, chuckled at the scene that just played out, had already grabbed her phone and texted some friends to meet her that afternoon.

Wait until the rest hears about this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Hey everyone!! It's been a few weeks. School has been stressing me out lately and with exam week just a few weeks away, I'll be busy studying from now on. So as you could have guessed already, updates are a bit slow. Other then that, everything is going well I guess, so please stay tuned for the next update!

💜 Thank you all again for reading my fics!