#10 Insecure Tall Reader Headcanons/story

Heya! I saw this and considered it an emergency request so I wrote it as soon as I could!! I didn't insert the second and third part of your request into the fic/headcanons, I'm really sorry, I just hope you like what I came up with!

If you specifically want me to write a crying reader being comforted by Aizawa then you may send another request

And sweetie, remember. You are beautiful <3 thin or thicc, tall or small <3 ILY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- We all know the man probably won’t be with a woman just for their looks. But you gotta understand that he still thinks you are beautiful and charming all in your own way, you certainly charmed him!

- The moment Aizawa realises you feel insecure about your looks, he’ll make it his mission to change the view you have of yourself. He likes to see you confident in your own skin and is willing to go the extra mile to help you get there.

- So, after his discovery, he decides to smother you in some extra love in hopes to make you understand just how wonderful he thinks you are.

*****

Shouta had recently picked up on small signals that you left behind for him, most likely unintentional. In the mornings you seemed to change outfit after outfit, looking for the right one. Usually he wouldn't really bat an eye, but you seemed frustrated when you couldn't find anything, even if it was just you going outside to do something uneventful like getting groceries.

He could see a dim in your mood whenever someone pointed out your height. He noticed you stare at yourself into the mirror, tilting your head as you looked at your features with a slightly noticeable grim. It pains him to see you like this. It makes him question what or who gave you these insecurities that blind you from seeing your beauty, your charm.

You certainly charmed him.

He loves you so much. You are beautiful and perfect in his eyes.

Now all he has to do is to convince you of that too.

Shouta stood by the front door, you texted him that you’d be back around dinner time, which it was. He had already heard the engine of your car being shut off, so now he just had to wait for you to open the front door. Which you did.

“Shouta?” You asked startled as you were greeted by the door. You barely set foot in the apartment before he picked you up and twirled the two of you around. You giggled all the way until he put you down again.

His chuckles died down too as greeted you with a soft spoken ‘Welcome back’, before surprising you with a feather-light kiss on the lips.

When he ends the kiss he barely pulls away, resting his forehead against yours.

“Shouta, what is this about?” You asked, a blush dusting your cheeks as you eye him questioningly.

“What?” He chuckles lightly. “Can’t I greet my beautiful girlfriend when she comes back from work?”

*****

- At another attempt, expect him to pull you into his lap. He’ll wrap his arms around your waist as he gets you to face him, planting kisses on your cheeks, forehead, nose, eyes, before finally giving you a passionate kiss on the lips.

- He just likes to wrap his arms around you as he reassures you of your beauty, so expect lots of hugs during his journey to convince you.

- If he notices you looking into the mirror, unsure if you look good enough to go out, he’ll come up behind you, placing his hands on your hips as he places a kiss on your cheek, telling you you look beautiful.

- At some point he’ll even leave little sticky notes around the apartment for when he isn't there to tell you the message himself.

- He really tries his best to get his point across. From telling you out right, to giving you silent kisses on your least desired features to silly little actions like the sticky notes.

- You get what he tries to say, now all you have to do is accept the facts he presents you. Cus after all, he is a man of logic.