Chapter 4- Taking Leave to Asgard

(A/N: LET ME EXPLAIN: Your tail is erogenous! That means it's sensitive to sexual stimulation. And Loki is proudly keeping that fact from you. So you're left to suffer at his hands every time he claims he has to touch your tail! 😪 Poor you. Hope you enjoy my sexual fanart in the meantime. 💕)

(Word Count: 1411)

I did take a long bath as soon as we got home and Loki washed my hair as promised. In fact, after I was dried and dressed, he even came back to offer to dry my hair. It was so caring for him to do that, so I didn't argue with him, of course.

Loki brushed it out as he dried it with the blow dryer, and I was very happy with how careful he was being with the heat by my ears. He even said softly, "Do stay still. I'm going to dry your tail as quickly as possible."

I nodded and bit my lip, knowing exactly what to expect. However, the moment he grabbed my tail and began to pull on it, as usual, a loud groan fell from my lips. "L- Lo," I panted, resisting the urge to move away from his touches. "Ah..."

"Quiet down, (Y/n)." He sharply fussed, but I could hardly hold my breath with the way he was tugging.

The door suddenly opened and I jumped off of Loki's lap and hid right behind him, out of sight of the door. I wasn't naked or anything, but the scene would be too embarrassing for someone else to see. I then heard Thor's ignorant voice, "I heard (Y/n) shout... Is she alright?"

Loki resisted the urge to snap at him as he simply fussed, "We were drying her tail, you oaf. You don't walk into a women's restroom without permission. So no, I doubt she's okay."

"No," I quietly responded from the floor, "I'm fine... Sorry."

Loki snapped at me, making my hair edge up, "Stop apologizing! You've done nothing wrong!"

"S- Sorry, sir..." Hm... but he just fussed at me for that exact thing. I could feel his icy glare on me. I pulled my knees closer to me. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

Thor stood in the doorway with a confused look upon his face. "Are you two always like this?" Loki shot him a questioning look. "I mean, as a hero, she was always a shy one. But... are you certain she's okay living with you? Seeing how she acts here is quite different from-"

"Leave him alone!" I suddenly shouted, getting defensive over Loki's staying with me. I jumped on top of Loki, wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. "Lo has never done anything wrong and you can't take him away from me!" My tail arched, as the fur on both my tail and ears stood up. I hissed at Thor, daring him to come closer.

Thor, instead, took a cautious step back as he noticed the smug look his brother was displaying. Thor put his hands up in defense as he spoke, "I understand. I would not wish to take you guys apart... However, Loki has been requested in Asgard."

I looked up at Loki with my ears dropping down. If he wasn't going to stay with me then who was I going to have? Would I really be left all alone? He pulled my head against his chest as he pet my hair comfortingly. "I'm taking her with me."

"Loki, Midgardians are not allowed in Asgard, you know this."

"Then please tell mother that I will not be seeing her for now."

There was a tense air about the room. Loki would really not visit his mother just for me? So he really did care. I nuzzled his neck. He's always been that way since he moved in. He would never do anything to put me below anyone else.

"Brother, (Y/n) will be perfectly fine, I promise. When SHIELD first rescued her she became close with one of the Agents. That Agent is who will be staying with her until we return."

"Agent Dawn?" My ears slightly perked up at the news. But at the same time, I really didn't want Loki to leave. "Mm... How long are you taking Loki away?" I looked up at Thor from where I was nuzzled in Loki's chest.

"It won't be more than a week. He'd be back before you knew it."

Loki was tense as he held me in his arms but his eyes showed constant calculation. I pet his hair softly in return. "You should go see your mom, Lo... I bet she misses you..."

He looked down at me and I could see the longing that started up in his eyes. It was harsh and possessive but showed nothing but dedication to me. "Are you sure you would be all right with me gone?" I nodded slowly. Surely if I was with Agent Dawn then I would be just fine in Loki's mild absence. I gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled down at me, unable to resist that look. "Very well. But I'll be back as soon as possible."

Thor smiled as Loki stood, still with me attached to his person. Loki then left the bathroom and set me down on the bed while ruffling my hair. "So when do we leave?"

"You can leave right now if you'd like. I'm all set for a week with my little (Y/n)!"

I jumped up excitedly as I ran towards the door. "Miss Agent Dawn!" I almost tackled her in the doorway as I attacked her in a hug.

She laughed with a big grin plastered onto her face as she corrected, "How many times have I told you Agent is a title and not my name?" She booped my nose, earning a laugh from me. "Call me Lani, little (Y/n)!" Lani looked up and met the calculating eyes of Loki and the bright smile of Thor. "Don't worry! We'll be just fine for a week! I brought a bunch of movies."

Loki glared between Lani and me but my happy smile instantly melted his heart and he nodded his head. But as he was following Thor out of the house, he stopped and glared down at Lani. "If so much as one hair on her head is misplaced when I get back, I will personally make your life Hel."

Lani pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose as she nodded. "Don't you worry. Mr. Mischief. (Y/n) is in great hands!"

I looked up at Loki and wrapped my arms around his neck as I nuzzled my nose there. "I promise Miss Lani is the best. She always protected me before you started living here."

I began to lightly kiss his neck, earning a soft sigh. He pulled back, lifting my chin up to him. "Then I'll trust you to be in one piece when I return." He supplied a small smile as he kissed me square on the lips. It lasted just a few seconds before he left with Thor.

The moment the door closed I was hit with a longing feeling for him. But Lani's hands rested on my shoulders as she said excitedly, "Come on. We can get your mind off of him until he comes back! Why don't you and I go eat out at your favorite restaurant for supper?"

"Really?" I looked up at her with a small smile. Why was I so shy all of a sudden? Miss Lani and I were close friends when we met because she was the one who extracted me from Hydra's grasp. So... why was I acting like we just met?

Lani walked right on up to my closet and pulled out a small jacket, immediately handing it over to me. It was my jacket... It felt strange as I put it on because Loki usually would give me one of his jackets to make sure I was comfortable. I tugged on the sleeves. "You ready? I came on my motorbike so we can slip right through the afternoon traffic!"

I nodded my head as she grabbed a small bag and threw it over her shoulders. She then excitedly took my hand and dragged me out of the house. Loki had never given off this much energy... It was exhilarating in a way.

 It was exhilarating in a way