"Yes"

JUGHEAD POV.

Today is our 15th Anniversary.Betty was not home she is in her work, so i have a time to prepare i cook her favorite food and i ready her favorite movie.I call Veronica and i'm going to tell her what will i plan to do. "WHAT NOW?!" she said suprisely, "yes, that's why i need your help" i said, "okay, i'll go there i'll bring Archie maybe he can help" she said, "okay just faster" i said, "ok, on my way" she said, and i end the call.

15 minutes  later.....

Veronica Pov.

Jughead call me to help what will he say to her, Now i'll help him to prepare i brought Archie with me to help cause Betty and Archie are friends since they were still kids, so he may know what betty want if someone will propose at her.I invite Alice, Polly and the twins, I also invite Cheryl and Toni and Nana Rose and the other close friends of betty. We finish our work exactly before Betty come home. 

JUGHEAD POV.

I was hidding behind of the guess cause i'm going to suprise betty, when betty get in, veronica play a love song and i walk in to her. "Happy 15th anniversary Babe" i said sweetly, she blush and she said "happy anniversary too" and we kiss. While betty was playing with the twins, I was looking to veronica, i saw her with cheryl and toni  "uhmmm... can you come with me?!" i said to veronica, "okay...". We walk in the kitchen to get a drink, " so... what now?" she said, "should i do it now?!" i said nervously, "go" she said with wink it means i can do it. I go back in living room and make everyone attention focus on me. I come closer to betty and ask her for dance, while we are dancing i whisper to her to close her eyes. While her eyes we're close i leaned my one  knees and get the ring on my pocket. When she open her eyes the tears come on her eyes, "jug..", she said while the tears coming down through her face. "i know its too early, but i want to be with you, since we are in 6th grade, i feel so lucky when you come with me to go in date, if i'm going to get marry, i want you be my wife,so.... will you marry me?" i said while tears come down to my face, The room get quiet until... "YES I WILL MARRY YOU!" she said "YES". I kiss her hard and she kiss back while veronica and the guess are shouting. I put the ring in her finger and kiss her hand, she smile and she kiss me again... 

FEW MONTH LATER......

3RD PERSON

Betty and Jughead are happily married and they have now a daughter name Juliet and a son named Romeo. And they live happily in a small town.

(WRITER MESSAGE) 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY FIRST WORK.

I DON'T KNOW WHEN WILL I DO THE OTHER STORY.

THANKS AGAIN :)