secret part 2

A/N
     First of all I want to thank to you all💓💖💞 I finally reach a thousand of reader,it really mean to me.... Thank you very much😘
______________😘_______________

Betty
The day end. Me and jughead are going to his trailer, I can't wait to punish him for what he did, I almost embarrassed myself, luckily I handle my moans. "We are finally home" I said, he just smirk then go inside, "I'm just going to use bathroom" I say with a smirk, "okay..." He said before he go inside his bedroom.
I change my clothes quickly and get the vibration, dildo (😫) and the other stuff I can use.

Betty's black lingerie:

(Pretend this is betty. Lol)

Jughead
I was lying to my bed, reading book, until Betty enter, wearing a black lingerie, I can feel my boner get hard, "like what you see?!" She said with sexy voice, "I should say Yes" I said with smirk, I push her close to me then we make out. I start to kiss her neck down to her breast, she moan softly, I undo her bra, then suck her nipple (😓) "J-jug.." She said moaning, she move back and said, "its my turn now daddy" she push me, then she get the cuff and cuff me on bed. She start to kiss my chest down to my stomach until she get to my boxer, she slowly taking off my boxer. Now my boxer is off, she start to lick the tip of my balls (._.) Then she put whole in her mouth, "uh, bets" I said moaning, she do that in a minute (maybe 20 minutes?!) And I cum to her mouth."I'll let you in charge if you answer correctly my question" she said, "go on" I said, "who is my first first kiss?" She said, "easy, Veronica lodge, the day you and her audition in cheerleader club" I said, "your great" she said, she uncuff me the I push her, now she is in the bottom and I'm on the top, I move a side her panty, i lined myself to her, then thrust slowly, I make it faster and and deeper, Betty moan so loud, she was screaming my name repeatly, she was biting her lips while her hand hold the bed sheet tight, "ugh..ahh.. J-jug..." The only word she say repeatly, I make it faster and deeper until I hit her g-spot. Me and her moan uncontrolled, I felt her and i getting close, I thrust faster until we both came, I slowly get off to her. "Omygosh....that was-"
"-amazing" I said
I kissed her, "I think I can't go walk tommorow..." She said, I laugh, then kissed her again for the last time. We cuddle and we fall asleep.