"I love you"

*WARNING BLOODY*

Betty Pov.

Me and jughead are cuddling in his bed until my phone ring, I pick the phone and answer 

"hello?!" i said/ " Betty?!" unknow

"yes, who is this?!"/ " this is Fred Andrews , your mom Alice  rush here in the hospital                   we found her lying in the ground she's not breathing, she's now in                                                        operation room, hope you will come here for her.

"t-thanks.. Mr. Andrews" i said while crying, and the call end.

"whats wrong betty?!" jughead said worrying. "M-m-my M-mom..." i said while my tears fall into my face. "W-we n-need t-t-to go" i add. We change our outfit and rushed to the hospital. Minute later we arrive, i ask the nurse where is my mom room, "she is in the room 254" the nurse said, we run through the hallway until we found mr. andrews sitting. "where's mom?" i said nervously, "she's inside still not awake". I go inside alone jughead didn't come, i hug my mom while i was crying, "i'm sorry for not being there to help you" i said whispering, i was crying while hugging her until i fall asleep.I woke up hugging her, she's still not awake, i go to the bathroom to wash my face, I was looking to the mirror saying to myself that i was a selfish girl, i found a blade in the trash, i get it and cut my arm i cut it many times until the blood drip to the sink. I fall in the ground and start to cry.

jughead pov.

I enter the room to check betty if she's okay, i didn't see betty so i start to think that she is in the bathroom, i was leaving the room until i heard betty crying in the bathroom, i enter the bathroom and found betty laying on the ground her arm has a cut i came close to her and said nervously "what have you done!" i start to cry, "i-i hate myself" she said crying, i hug her tightly and said "don't do this again, i love you" Betty hug me back and said "i love you too" and she fainted, I start to panic and get the first aid kit and fix her, after i fix her i lift her up and take her in the couch.

minute later....

-Betty-

I woke up in the couch while jughead's head is lying on my stomach and her hands where holding mine, i woke him up by stroking his hair. He woke up with a smile and he kiss me, we kiss passionate until my mom woke up and she smile to us, jughead run to call the nurse and i run to her and hug her tightly.

FEW MONTHS LATER

Me and jughead move to my house and live happily with mom.

A/N

Hope you like this. I don't know why but i'm crying while writting this chapter.

..............

please vote, thanks :D