Punishment

Betty pov.

i was driving my way to the prison where my dad confined, i was going to break my dad out of that hell. I was going inside until i see the sheriff talking with a boy, i think it is his son, but seriously he's hot. They finally finish talking and the sheriff walk to his office with his son. I finally have a chance to get my dad out of this, i run to his room and try to unlock the gate using my bobby pin, until.... "What do you think are you doing!" a man said in my back, i turn around and see the sheriff's son. "what do you think are you doing" he repeat, then he put my two hands in my back then cuff them, "LET ME GO!" i said, "LET HER GO, PLEASE" my dad said, then the sheriff walk in, "what is happening here!" the SHERIFF said, "someone is trying to break the prisoner out!" the man said, "great job, jug" the sheriff said, "drive her home" he add, "sure" jug said.

JUGHEAD POV.
I Just met this beautiful girl breaking her dad out, i ask her what is she doing, she just suprise so i repeat, then i cuff her, it actually turn me on, then my dad walk in asking 'what is happening' i tell him what happen, then he said 'great job' then 'drive her home' he add, i look at the girl and smirk then said 'sure'. I drive her home, before she left i touch her thick then i kiss her, i was shook cause she kiss back, our tongue are fighting until she lose, my tongue slip inside her mouth, without breaking the kiss i take her blouse off and she take off my uniform too, i start to take off her bra then massage her breast, she moan quietly, my other hand is getting lower and lower until i reach her thighs, she  break the kiss and ask my name, after i tell her my name and she tell her name, i kissed her again and my hand start to get lower until i reach her inner thighs, i start rubbing her sides and it make her moan, then i rub her clit, she moan loud so i put my hand in her mouth, we change our place we go to the backseat of the car then we continue, while rubbing her clit, i whisper to her "a hot girl like you, wouldn't do anything like that, so i'm going to punish you hard, i'll   make this day special for you, i'll fuck you up until you can't walk 24 hours" she just laugh while moaning, i take her underwear off and she take off my pants and boxer, "i have no condom" i said, "i'm on pill" she said whimpering, i  line to her entrance, and put myself inside her i start it in slow thrust, "f-faster" she said, "f-faster jug! harder!" she scream, i thrust faster and hard as she moan so loud, i thrust to her faster and deeper until i hit her g spot she moan uncontrollably, her hand hold my hair tight, minute later i feel her getting tight, "yours so tight" i said to her, she didnt reply she just shut her eyes while moaning loud, i keep hitting her gspot and it make her moan so loud, "i-i'm c-coming!" she said while moaning, "me too" i said, then came inside her and she came on me, "thats so..." i interupt her,  "Amazing" she laugh, i look at her p*ssy (🤦) i see my cum dripping out of her, i just smirk then i clean her up. We get dressed then we kissed, "come tommorow if you want to taste mine" (🤦😶) she smirk then she nod, "i have to go see you tommorow" betty said, we kissed for the last time and she go inside of there house.