⚠️Abuse⚠️

JUGHEAD 

Me and betty decide to go in vacation, we invite veronica and archie, but sadly archie will not come so veronica invite chuck, i see betty feel uncomfortable  so i ask her, "are you ok?" she smile and said, "i'm alright" i smile and look at veronica for approval, i nod at her and she smile at me and betty. 

~BETTY HOUSE~

*BETTY*

jughead invite chuck the one who always bullying me, and abusing me when i was in 6th grade, i never tell to jughead about it, i don't want him to worry or to get in the fight, but I'm still worrying about myself.

~friday~

*3th person*

betty, veronica, jughead, and chuck are spending vacation in a lodge cabin. betty and veronica are talking, while jughead is eating a burger they brought in pops, while betty and veronica are talking, betty notice that chuck is looking at her while drinking a bottle of beer, at first she didn't mind him but when she look again, he's now looking at her legs, she look at veronica again feel terrified, Veronica notice it so she ask betty, "are you ok?! you look terrified" betty gulp and said "i'm just thursty" she said, jughead look at her and said "should i come?" she smile at him but she said "no need to" then she leave to get some water.

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER PART WARNING ⚠️⚠️
(

it make me triggered too, so good luck)

*betty*

i walk through the kitchen to get some water to drink until someone in my back hold my waist i thought it jug so i said "jug, not~"  but when i turn around i see chuck, i push his hand away from my waist, "looking good today, cooper"  he said, I don't reply at him i just get the bottle of water and poured it to my glass glass, "i'm talking to you cooper" he said while his hand is back to my waist going down to my legs, i tried to remove hus hand to my legs but his hands are too strong, his hands are now in my inner thighs, i tried to call jughead but his other hand shut my mouth, his hands are now in the edge of my panty (i'm crying, lol) i start to cry, i tried to move but it non sense, "poor Elizabeth want her juggy back" he said while his hand is rubbing my clit (i can't😭😭)  i moan quietly, i'm still crying but no one hear it only me, i keep pushing his hand away from me, until he notice it, he start to rub my c*it (sorry i can't) fast, i shut my eyes, luckily his hand is off in my mouth so i have a chance to scream, i shout jughead and veronica's name and i shout help so loud and many times until jughead run to the kitchen with veronica, jughead punch chuck while veronica help me to escape, while jughead keep punching chuck until his nose bleed and he finally get fainted, we run out of the cabin and lock the door to make sure he will not escape.

*middle of the forest*

me, jughead, and veronica are finally far from the cabin, "betty are-" jughead say, i interrupt him by a hug, i hug him tightly and i start to cry, jughead hug me back, "don't worry i'll make him suffer" veronica said trying to comfort me, "i-i tried to stop him b-but h-he is s-so strong" i said, "shhh, i'm here babe i'll make sure you're always safe" jughead said, i hug him again and i fall asleep.

Author notes💓💕

hi! hope you like it
the next part is kinda smutty its a request! right timing cause my brain is empty today......😅😅

request are always open :)