SECRET

*WARNING UNHOLY SHORT STORY;)*

BETTY POV.

Me, Jughead, Veronica and Archie are having a double date in pops. I wear a short skirt and a pink tshirt, and jughead wear a S shirt and his serpent jacket. While we are talking about school, i felt a hand in my thigh i look down and sees jughead hand, POPs arrive to take our orders, while veronica and archie are choosing, jughead's hand got higher in my thigh i look at him and he just give me a smirk. His hand get higher and higher until he reach my inner thigh, he slowly rub my clit, i silently sigh and trying not to moan, he make it fast and it make my legs clenched. After he doing it i felt his finger going inside me, he goes in and out inside me, i didn't  know that veronica and archie finished ordering, "guys what do you want?" veronica said, "a special burger for me" jughead said, "how about you B?", jughead look at me with a smirk in his face, "i..... just..... going to eat.. uh... a.... s-salad" i said trying not to moan. "are you alright?!" Veronica said, " y-yeah...." i said. Jughead keep his hand in and out inside me, come close to him to tell "i'm going to cum", he make it so fast until i come to his hand/finger, i whisper "*with a sassy voice* you've been a very bad boy daddy..", he whisper "what are you going to do? punish me?", "wait until we get home". Pops come with our food.

Author note

HI! i'm back its been a long time (lol) btw. i'm going to make a part 2 of this i just don't know when. I'VE BEEN BUSY IN HIGHSCHOOL YEAR  so hope you all forgive me for not writing.

BYE THANK YOU ALL!