PROMPOSAL

Requested by OnceUponADimee

JUGHEAD
6:30 in the morning, i start to get up and straight to the bathroom to take a bath, after i take a bath i   cook something to eat (still wearing his towel) i eat my food peacefully while watching news on tv, after I eat my food, i brush my teeth, and wear my clothes, I wear my red 'S' shirt and my pants and my serpent jacket. 6:50, ten minutes before my class start, but I don't care, I take my bag then go.

In school~
I walked in the hallway, and almost all the students are in there class waiting for there teacher. I walk in our class, great our teacher isn't here yet, almost all the seats are taken, only on my huge crush 'Betty cooper' side sit left, she was a perfect girl in our town, some of students here want to be like her, and some bully her, but as her friend I always protect her from the bully. BTW, me and Betty are friends since we are in 4th grade, and since 4th grade I have a huge crush of her, I can't tell her what I feel, cause we are in a opposite world, while she was in her house doing her assignment, i was in my dads bar making myself drunk and enjoying the party. I sat down beside her, and ready the book and my notebook, I remember that we are having an essay, so I take out my book then I read all the lesson we learned. While I was reading my book, a familiar voice whisper calling my name, i look awkwardly and its Betty, "hey, what's up?!" She said, "nothing good" I said, "huh?! You okay?!" She said looking at me, I put my book down and look at her with a 'bored look', "I'm bored" I said then I look to my book again, "*sigh* gosh" she said with a sad look, minute later our teacher finally arrive, we start our discussion then we do our essay.

Class dismiss
Me and betty walk to our next class, while we are walking we talk about what we right on our essay, until.. "Good morning students of Riverdale high, I'm Cheryl Marjorie blossom aka Cheryl bombshell, the president of Riverdale high, is announcing that we are having a prom night next week. I want you all guys to come with your date, and I'm going to be with my beautiful girlfriend, btw. I'm glad to say that you all need to go even you don't have a date, that's all take care" Cheryl announced, me and betty stay shook about what we heard. We walk awkwardly to our class, when we walk our class, betty sit beside of Veronica, and I sit beside of Archie. While I was reading my book, Archie lean close to me and whisper, "did you ask betty yet?!", I look at him confuse and said "what?! Why?", he gave me a awkward look then "for prom night dude you forgot!?", I smile at him, I told Archie about my feelings for Betty, at first he surprise completely surprise, but when I said that he can't tell anyone about it, he promise, and he supported me. "I can't, I'm nervous!" I told him, "just try dude" he said, I just shook my head, then start to read my book again.

Thursday
I woke up 5:30 in the morning, I do all the thing I do everyday, after I do everything, I eat my breakfast.While eating, I heard a knock on my door, and I hear a familiar voice calling my name, I walk through the door to see who is it, and its betty. "Uh.. Hi?" I said wondering why is she here, "hi! I'm wondering if you want to go in school with me" she said with a smile, "uh- sure, wanna come? I'm just going to get my bag" I said nervously, "OK.." She said entering. After I get my bag we start to walk through the school, while we are walking, we talk about what happen on our life, we joke on each other, we laugh and laugh, until we arrive, we walk to the hallway still talking, we saw Archie and Veronica talking, we wave at them while saying hi, "hi B" Veronica say to betty, "what's up!" Archie said, "still the same" I said to him, while we are talking mr. Weatherbee called betty to go in his office, she say goodbye to us then go. "So... Did you ask her?!" Veronica said, yes she also know thanks to Archie, he accidentally say to her while we are in pops, without Betty cause her mother didn't allow her. "I didn't ask her to be my prom date alright!" I said, "I'm scared, I don't want to lose our friendship" I add, Veronica and Archie look at me proudly, "betty is so lucky to have you, I'm sure" Veronica said, Archie nod too. I smile at them and said, "I need a plan to tell ask her" Veronica and Archie smile, "we have a plan, you'll do this on break time" veronica said, "OK.." I said, the bell ring, it means the class will start, we walk to our classroom, while we are walking we talking about the plan I'm going to do.

Break time❤
Me, Archie, and Veronica are waiting for Betty to come, betty is the only one who are in different room, so we wait and wait until she arrive, she sit beside of V, "I'm sorry I'm late.. So what are you guys talking about?" She said smiling, "uh nothing very important, so. What's up" Ronnie said, we continue talking and talking until Archie look at me its the sign that I should ask her, I sigh first before I stand up, betty look at me confuse, I walk close to her then I hold her soft hands, "Betty, I know you since we are in 4th grade, I can't believe I've met an angel, a perfect girl, I fell in love with my beautiful bestfriend, who always support on me, now were senior highschool, I still can't believe I met my future lover" I let my one knee down and pick the flower bracelet from my pocket" Elizabeth Cooper, will you be my prom date and my girlfriend?" I said, tears fall from her face then she say 'yes' I hug her tightly, almost all the students scream and some students screaming 'yieee' including Veronica and Archie who also crying. The tears fall on our face, our heart beat fast, our happiness was full.

Prom night
We dance slowly, hugging each other, whispering sweet thing to each other.This prom night was the best thing that happen to my life. With my beautiful girlfriend, my life was wonderful, "I love you Elizabeth Cooper" I whisper to her ear, she smile and she whisper to my ears, "I love you too Forsythe Pendleton Jones" I laugh a little then we kiss.

3rd person
Betty and Jughead continue there journey together, they start there collage year together, they graduate together, months later, Jughead propose to betty at her 24th birthday, and month past they get married, they have a daughter named Juliet and a son named Richard. They live peacefully a happy family.

Author note:
Hi guys❤ I'm very sorry I only update today😫 school job is killing me, I'm very sorry. BTW thanks for 2k readers💕😘 I'm very happy today😍 this chapter is for all of you guys❤ thank you very much❤❤