Introduction

FOREWORD

Hey there!

Welcome, and thank you for clicking on this book. First of all, I would like to remind you that this is an LGBT+ short story. If this is not your cup of coffee, then please sip elsewhere. As simple as that. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy reading! And kindly drop a vote and a comment along the way if you liked what you read. I would greatly appreciate that. Thanks again!

~ Romeo Swift

🎿

SYNOPSIS

When Max asked Alvin how it would feel like to date a boy, Alvin wasn't expecting him to literally take his advice to heart. So when Max decided to get Alvin to date him just for the sake of satisfying his curiosity, Alvin had no idea why he agreed. Now, things are just getting out of control in his brain and his heart and it was all Max's fault.

🎿

PLAYLIST
(still in the works)

Just Fine | Backhouse Mike
"It's the life that we choose and we still break the rules, but it's all gonna be just fine."

Alien | Sabrina Carpenter & Jonas Blue
"Are you a secret I'm holding in? So leave it on my brain if you feel the same."

Here's 2 Us | Victoria Justice
"Here's to the mistakes, somehow they always drop you in the right place."

Rise | Jonas Blue feat. Jack & Jack
"They don't speak our language, they say we're too savage."

Crazier | Taylor Swift
"You showed me something that I couldn't see, you opened my eyes and you made me believe."

Okay | Backhouse Mike feat. Elizabeth Gillies
"There's things that I could say, but hear it my way; I wanna let you know that it's all okay."

🎿

TIMELINE

Started: 04-08-19
Finished: 06-15-19
Edited: