3

Ye-Eun's POV

"Where did you go?" my brother asked me

"Outside. I ate dinner with Loraine"

"Why do you keep ignoring me Ye-Eun? What did I do to you?"

"What are you saying? Can't I rest in my room? I'm tired Yoongi. So please" I rolled my eyes

"You're always saying that when I want to talk to you. Tell me do you hate me that much?" his voice... I can tell that he's sad.

"Yoongi please. Stop acting like you don't know anything" I left him in the living room and slammed the door of my room

Did he really forgot everything? Mom and Dad died because of him. If he didn't drove that car they're still alive and he won't forget anything.

______________________________________
JisungSquirrel🤓

: I hope you didn't ignore your brother again.

I just did :

:Ye-Eun don't ignore him. You should talk to him. Yoongi is your brother and he needs to know the reason why you're ignoring him. And it's your decision to not tell him that your parents died because of him. You only have Yoongi now.

I really just can't. I don't want him to blame his self. I just want us to be like this :

: Like strangers? Life is short. You don't know when your life will end. Yoongi is your older brother and you should tell him the reason.

Why don't you understand me? I can't bear to see him crying, hurting and blaming his self because of our parents death. Yoongi is the only one I have now. What if he killed his self because he knew that he is the reason because of our parents death :

: I understand. But he can't just stay like that. He can't live forever without knowing your parents death.

I'll rest now. See you tomorrow :

: Okay. See you tomorrow! Have a goodnight!

______________________________________

I'm hungry but... MY BROTHER IS DOWNSTAIRS HUHU. I don't want to talk to him. I want to avoid him as possible. BUT I'M REALLY HUNGRY! WHATEVER! I'LL EAT DOWNSTAIRS EVEN IF HE'S DOWNSTAIRS!

And as expected he's downstairs just staring? Is he in deep thoughts?

"Oh are you hungry?" he asked I just nodded and went to the kitchen

I badly want to tell him everything. I want to be close to him again. But..

I can't bear seeing him hurt because of our parents death.

"I can take care of this" I said then start eating the food he prepared

"I won't keep on asking the same question. But please tell me if we're close back then? Before I lost my memory"

"Yes" I answered and avoided his stares

"I know it's embarassing to say this because I'm older than you.." he stopped and looked into my eyes "Ye-Eun don't avoid me. I want to be close to you"

"I can't"

"Please. Let me feel that I'm not alone. Because after I lost my memory I felt like I have no one around even though you're here. Sometimes I'm asking myself if you're really my sister. To be honest with you I'm starting to blame myself for everything" his tears fell "If you don't want to be close with me again. I'm begging you help me to recover and remember everything"

"Do you really want to remember everything?"

"Y-Yes" he's crying.

"You and I were very close. Mom and Dad didn't expect you to change. When you're in school you're a cold hearted person but when you're at home you're really sweet with me. You're always protecting me from everything. When you became a college student, everything changed. You had your friends hanging out with them, going to bars, making out with girls. You really changed. One night you sneaked out. Mom and Dad found you in a bar. You were really drunk. They forced you to come with them and they didn't expect you to go with them that easily. But little did they know you had a plan"

"A plan?"

"Plan on killing yourself" I answered him looking in his eyes "You insisted that you want to drive. They let you because you're really hardheaded. We didn't know that, that was the last time that we'll see them-"

"W-We?"

"I'm behind the passenger seat hiding. I saw everything. You started driving fast but Dad is stopping you while Mom keeps on telling you how scared she is. I'm crying and I'm fucking scared. But" my tears fell "We hit the tree. I woke up in the hospital bed room. The doctors told me that our parents died. I cried but I remembered you. They told me that you can't remember anything"

"Our parents died because of me. And you hate me because of that" his tears starts falling one by one

"I don't hate you because of that. I just want to avoid your questions because I know that if you knew that you drove the car that night you might blame yourself. I can't bear seeing you hurt and blaming yourself" I cried

"You should've told me! It's really my fault! Fuck!" he shouted

"Y-Yoongi. Calm down. It's not your fault!"

"L-Leave me alone" he said in a different voice.

"Y-Yoongi"

"Please. Don't worry I won't do anything stupid. I just want to think" he begged I nodded and went outside

I went to the nearest playground. I sat in the stairs. He will hate his self. He will blame his self. I started crying thinking of what to do. I should've just shut my mouth! I'm really stupid!

"Here" someone handed me a handkerchief...

______________________________________

MIN YOONGI AS YOUR BROTHER HEHE! HAHAHAHAHA!

BangTanSonyeondanxxStrayKidZ!!💖