26

Hyunjin's POV

No one's talking. We're just staring at the sky who just stopped crying. The rain stopped and it showed many stars.

"Should I give up or not?" he asked.

Why is he asking me that?! Of course he should! Ahhh! Why am I so selfish?

"I don't know it depends on you. I'll respect your decision if you want her to like you then do something. I won't stop you"

"Really?"

"I want to be fair. Jisung and Jeongin gave up"

"But I heard Ye-Eun likes you so much" as soon as I heard it I looked at him "You're lucky"

"I want to hear it from her not from anyone. I want to make sure that she really likes me"

"Yeah right. That's what I want to. To heard it from Ye-Eun. But guess what?" he smirked

"W-What?"

"I heard it from her earlier at the playground. Thanks to Jisung" he smiled "The pain I'm feeling right now is nothing compared to Jisung's. I know you heard that Jisung gave up. I saw how he tried to hide the pain in front of Ye-Eun. I saw all the pain and how bad he wants to cry" he looked at me "I'm not saying this make you feel guilty"

I stayed quiet and listened to him.

"I'm telling you this because I want to make you feel how lucky you are because she chose you instead of Jisung who's always with her"

"But Ju-Hee chose you too. Before"

"Yes, and I'm really glad she did that. If only I can tell her how lucky I am.." he sighed

"You can always tell her"

"How?"

"Just say it. I'm sure she'll hear you"

"I'm telling you this because I don't want you to regret. Maybe someday she might die or something. You're lucky you can tell her everything. About how lucky you are because she chose you and that you love her so much" he said and I saw his tears falling "If only I knew that something's going to happen that night..."

He started sobbing...

I slowly tapped his shoulder "It's all my fault. I should've go to that place and saved her"

He stayed quiet and I did the same too. I keep on tapping his shoulder. I just want him to stop crying.

"Sorry Chan. Sorry for everything" I said and hugged him

"You don't have to be sorry" he said between our hugs

"Can we join?" It's Minkyu with the others

"I love hugs too!" Changbin said and hugged Chan. Felix, Minkyu, Seungmin, Changbin and Minho hugged us too.

"Now everything's fine. And I hope you guys to stop competing when it comes to the girl you like. I mean someone should sacrifice" Minho said and tapped our shoulders

"Yes sir" Chan giggled

"I felt bad" Changbin said

"Huh? Why?" I asked