16

Ye-Eun's POV

He looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you Ye-Eun. For staying and listening" he smiled

"No problem dude. We're friends!"

"Y-Yeah"

"By the way what happened to her? Did you know who killed her?" I asked him

"Do you want to know the truth?" I nodded "She's with her boyfriend that night before she died. They were kidnapped my friend didn't fight back even though he can. It's because he's scared that they might do something to her"

"She was kidnapped before the night she died? Then after that night she was killed?"

"Yes. She was supposed to meet me. She texted me and I didn't reply back. I chose to stay in my room. She was killed by those guys.."

"Wait... Is your friend blaming you or what?"

"He's not blaming me. He didn't know that she was supposed to meet me before she died"

"Oh god. What if he knew? And he was planning something to you?"

"He's not the kind of person to kill a friend" he smiled and stood up "I want to invite you this coming saturday. My place it's a ball you should dress up"

"Reall-" fuck. My hand is bleeding "Oh my god"

"G-Go away" Hyunjin shouted

"H-Huh? Why? What happened?"

"Just fucking go!" he shouted not looking at me

"Is there any problem? Tell me"

"Just go away!!!!" he shouted so loud.

He's scary when he's shouting.

I quickly ran away from him. What the hell is his problem? He invited me then he's going to shout at me!

"Loraine!" I called her, she looked at me crying "Is she crying?" I whispered to myself. I ran towards her and hugged her "What happened?"

"N-Nothing"

"Are you mad at me? Let's talk"

"I'm not mad. I-I'm just scared you might hate me"

"Is it because of what happened between you and Yoongi?"

"How did you know?"

"He confessed everything. He's willing to marry you" I smiled and looked into her eyes "I know you like my brother"

"Ye -Eun"

"Don't be scared"

"I'm pregnant. It's Yoongi"

"You are?!" I smiled brightly and hugged her

"W-Why are you so happy?"

"My brother is going to be a father! Of course I should be happy"

"I need to go. I'll call you later" she hugged me and left me alone.

Where am I going now? Going to play here? Swings? Slides? Kids.