34

Hyunjin's POV

I don't know I just really love looking at her face. I know being with her really makes me happy.

If only I can turn her into a vampire so that I can be with her forever. I really love this girl so much.

I will keep her forever even though we're different from each other.

"I love you so much my beautiful princess" I said and kissed her forehead

She woke up because of my kiss. Is this a fairy tale? Sleeping beauty woke because her prince kissed her. I did the same.. I hope we will have our happy ending too..

"Good morning" she smiled

"Good morning I love you" I smiled at her

"I-I love you too Hj"

"I really love the way you say Hj" I said and hugged her

"Do you really have to be this sweet?"

"Yeah, so don't leave me. No one can be this sweet. It's just me who can do this"

"Then I won't leave you vampire" she smiled and kissed my lips

"Do you really love me even though I'm a vampire?"

"I really do. So much Hj"

"You know we can't marry each other right? Are you still going to stay with me?"

"I will stay with you forever whatever happens. I love you so much so please don't leave me too" she smiled

"I won't"

"If I will die someday or maybe tomorrow there's one thing I want do with you"

"What?"

"I will marry you" she smiled

"Marriage is just for the couples who wants to secure their love through papers. We don't need to marry each other. I will stay with you forever and I promise that no one can break us apart"

"But we should"

"Then let's marry each other now"

"Huh?"

"I, Hwang Hyunjin will promise to stay with Min Ye-Eun forever and ever. I will not leave her whatever happens" I smiled and kissed her forehead "I love you so much"

"I love you too" she hugged me

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes what is it?"

"W-What if I tell you I will marry you if only you're a vampire. What are you going to do?"

"Then bite me so that we can marry each other"

How can she say such thing?

"Y-You sure? What if I bite you now. Aren't you going to regret it?"

"No hahaha you can always tell me when you want to marry me so I'm aware baby. I love you and I'm not going to regret decisions that will make you happy"