57 | Bonus Chapter |

Third person's POV

-1  year after-

Everything went well.

Yoongi and Loraine got married and they're going to have their second child. It's a  beach wedding because that's what Hj wants.

Felix entered the university and he is in the same class with Ye-Eun. Every girl wants to be close to him but since he is quiet, everyone is always talking to Ye-Eun to set them a date with Felix.

Chan and Ju-Hee is finally married. They got married first before Yoongi and Loraine. They even have their own house near the Vampire's university. He chose to have a normal life with Ju-Hee.

Minho and Claire broke up. Because Claire is going to work abroad and stay there for good after college. Minho got mad that's why they broke up but Minho is always following her even though they broke up.

Seungmin became the school's president. Everyone admires him for being smart and handsome. But he is showing no interest towards the girl who likes him.

Jisung is the MVP of the year. He changed so much from being the soft hearted guy to the hardheaded and cute guy. Every girl likes him even though he loves flirting with everyone.

Changbin keeps on joining different rap competition, and a famous entertainment wants him to join them because everyone knows he have this looks who will capture many girl's heart.

Minkyu is still the same making the others do the house chores. The Master gave his spot to Minkyu since everyone saw how hardworking he is.

Jeongin is always being surrounded by girls. Because they love his smile that's why he is always annoyed. He is always telling everyone that Ye-Eun is his girlfriend but no one believes him.

Haeji is now in a relationship with Taehyung. Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, RM and Jhope are always at Yoongi's house to take care of Hj.

Rowoon went abroad to pursue his dream. Even though his mom didn't agreed to his decision.

Ye-Eun is finally a first year college student. Hyunjin is on his last year of being a college student. They are always together lunch time, weekend, almost everyday. Hyunjin is always celebrating their monthsary because he saw one of his teammates celebrating.

"Why do you have to put make up on? Are you trying to show your beauty to others? Well you shouldn't, cause that face, smile, eyes, everything about you is mine" Hyunjin said while doing a back hug to Ye-Eun

"Will you please stop being so cheesy? And please remove your hands. I can't finish what I'm doing"

"I want to hug you forever" he whined

"Hwang Hyunjin"

"Okay okay, I'll wait for you downstairs" Hyunjin quickly kissed Ye-Eun's cheek and ran away

"That dumb ass is really getting into my nerves" Ye-Eun whispered and finished her make up

They have four cars. Yoongi, Chan, Taehyung and Ye-Eun's car.

Yoongi's car - Loraine, Yoongi, Hj, Jimin, Jungkook, Jeongin

Taehyung's car - Haeji, Taehyung, Jin, Jhope, RM

Chan's car - Ju-Hee, Seungmin, Minkyu, Jisung, Chan, Minho

Ye-Eun's car - Hyunjin, Ye-Eun, Claire, Felix, Changbin