97

Yoojin's POV

I held my phone on my right hand, and put my bag on my left shoulder. It was a backpack but I am too lazy to put it on the right.

I looked at myself for the last time and went downstairs. I saw Onew and Dad on the table.

"Good morning" Dad greeted

"Hmm" I answered and sat on and empty seat

"This is your first day on Stonehill University" he smiled

"Yeah" I answered and drank my milk

"I bet you're tired of transferring to new schools, I hope this is the last one" he looked at me into the eye

I am a transfer student, I don't know why but I always ended up transferring.

The students in the schools I attended before are scared of me. I don't know but they thought I'm a loser. So, I ended up hurting them.

Every morning will always be the worse to me, eating with Dad and brother in one table. Ew...

"So how was the business?" he asked my brother

"They are still in the lead" my brother said

"What?!" Dad shouted and punched the table

Here we go again. He is going to ask my brother about the company then he will get mad.

"I tried-" Dad threw the glass on the wall that made my brother shut his mouth

"How many times do I have to tell you that you shouldn't fucking let them lead!?" he shouted again

"Sir, phone call..." his secretary said and gave his phone to him

"You are such a disappointment to our family" Dad said and left with his secretary

The table was covered with dark atmosphere and no one is making any noise. Well, it's just me and my brother.

"I tried to pull that fucking company down, but they are just too genius" he showed a fake smile which I hate the most

"Are you okay?" our maid asked him

"Yeah" he answered

I stood up and left our house. I don't want to go with my brother. I don't want him to send me to school.

I just want to walk everyday since it's near our house.

I've always wanted to leave every morning to have a breakfast alone but I don't want my Dad to hurt my brother.

Whenever I'm not there he is always punching him when he's mad at him because of the company.

But when I'm with them he is trying not to hurt my brother, because he knew what I can do.

My Dad gambled a lot and raised a company which was named under Lee and he gave it to my brother, and my Dad is handling the biggest company that was named under Oh Zoixu.

Our grandfather who died because of a vampire, I think. But I don't believe in that.

I arrived at the school, I'm too early than last week.

"Aaaaah!!! Nathaniel!!!" the girl started shouting

The other girls was shocked and started gathering around and they are looking at the entrance gate.