85

Loraine's POV

"Mom? I thought we're going to the mall today?" Hj pouted

"Sorry, we need to have a general cleaning today" I answered while not looking at him

"Why?" he asked

"Of course, the house should be clean. So that you, Kaia and everyone in the house won't get sick" I smiled at him

"Really? Then I should help" Hj

"Sure, baby. You can just sweep the first floor, is that okay with you?"

"Yes, Mom"  he answered and quickly left the room

Aaaagh! I finally finished cleaning Kaia and Hj's room. Whose room should I clean next?

How about Ye-Eun's room? It's been a week since she came here, so the room should be clean.

"Baby? Can I have the juice inside the ref?" Yoongi asked

"Mom? Can I eat the chocolates in the ref? Aunt Ye-Eun brought it last night" Hj

"The juice is mine, Yoongi. You can't eat the chocolates, Hj" I answered

"But Mom-" Hj

"Baby, can't you just give the juice to me?" Yoongi

"Will the both of you leave me alone?! Can't you see? I'm trying to clean the whole house without any help! Argh!" I rolled my eyes and about to left the room but... "Leave the juice and chocolates alone"

I went to Ye-Eun's room. This was the first time I opened her room after a long time.

I started changing the bed sheets and pillow case, next are the curtains. I even brushed all of the dirt inside her bathroom. I arranged all of her clothes and stuffed toys. Next is her vanity mirror, where her makeups were placed.

I'm about to go when I saw a box inside her closet. I opened it without any hesitation and I saw her diary.

      Dear Diary,

I never knew I will hear it exactly from my brother that I am adopted by the Min couple. That night was the last time I saw my parents. I didn't had the chance to say goodbye. I will always blame myself because of their death. I wish my brother to open his eyes. I miss him so much. 

There's no date? But I think this is days after the accident.

I forgot, Min Ye-Eun is adopted by Yoongi's parents. But they treated her like she's they real daughter, even Yoongi. He treated Ye-Eun as her real sister.

I wonder where her parents at? I mean her real parents.

I closed the box and left Ye-Eun's room.

"Mom? Kaia is already sleeping" Hj

"Really?" I smiled

"Yes, Mom. I just sang her a song" Hj smiled at me

"You did a good job baby" I pinched her cheeks