Chapter 4

Ladybug POV
"Ok...it's about time I told you..." Adrien Sat on the bed leading me to sit down as well.

Flashback
"Marinette wake up!" I hear tikki yell.
"I'm up I'm up! Time to get ready." I get up and get dressed and make my way to school. Alya and Nino went up to meet eachothers relatives, and Adrien and his father went to a fashion convention so my main friends are pretty much gone. And Hawkmoth hasn't released an Akuma in months so it's been peaceful except for the massive crime wave hitting the city. Well I should be fine. I get to class and Chloe, Lila and Sabrina are giving evil smiles at me.
Ok what did they do this time?
I sit down at my desk. I feel eyes on me. Huh?
After class I make my way to the cafeteria but it's closed off.
What? "I'm sorry everyone but the cafeteria is closed because a student vandalized the whole place. You know who you are." Mrs. Bustier says. Someone vandalized the cafeteria?
"Everyone has to eat outside. I'm sorry." She says. Really? What kind of jerk would do that? "Who vandalized the cafeteria?" I ask? My whole class glares at me. Was it something I said?
"Uhh...." Lila steps forward. "Look who it is. Miss bully. I hope your happy with yourself. You really surprised us, and well you surprised me." Ok what? "Miss bully?? What did I do? More importantly what did you do Lila? Is this another one of your lies?" I ask with my arms crossed.
"She's not lying! You are! Don't play dumb and act like you don't know what you did!" Ivan says. "Can I have Marinette Dupien Cheng to the principals office? Marinette Dupien cheng?" I hear over the loud speaker.
Ok what the heck?
I walk towards Mr. Damocles office
And I open the door and sit down.
"Sir what happened to the cafeteria?"
Mr. Damocles just glares at me.
What's up with everyone
Today?
Just then Chloe, Sabrina and Lila step in the room. Great.
"You called us sir?"
Wait he called them?
"Yes please take a seat."
What???
"Marinette, it has come to the understanding that you vandalized the cafeteria and have been bullying these three and have been speaking badly about your classmates." I can't believe what I'm hearing.
"And you actually were the one who pulled the fire drill. And threaten Students." He finishes. I can't believe my ears. No way would I EVER do anything like that! "Sir all of that is
Untrue. I would never do any of those things! As class representative
I have to set a good example! And do you think I would do that!?
I'm not the bully, they are!"
I say. Hopefully I got through to him. I would hate to be framed
For something huge.
"We are lying!? Ha! The whole school
Believes us! Why? Because that is what you did! You have been bullying us since day one and we were trying to be nice by not telling anyone until it got so bad we had to come clean."
Is Mr. Damocles really gonna believe that?
"I've heard enough. Marinette I'm sorry but you are here by expelled for vandalizing, bullying, threatening and pulling the fire alarm." WHAT!? EXPELLED!? I stand up from my seat.
"Sir you can't be serious! They don't even have proof! I would never do that!" Mr. Damocles now stands up.
"I said I've heard enough. I will be calling your parents. Now leave my office." Oh my god... No..he believed them... is that why the whole school hates me?
I walk out of the office, my eyes glassy. Yes, I'm about to cry. Until I trip over.
I look behind me and my friends- well
Ex-friends have tripped me. "You deserve this Marinette. We thought you were so nice and kind but your actually selfish and mean. You are no longer our friend. We would never be friends with a jerk." Some of my ex-friends said. That's all it took for me. I started to cry. I ran out
Of the school. I was still crying.
I ran to the park to calm down.
I breathe a bit. I sit on the bench and cry more. "Oh...Alya...Nino...Adrien.. I need you guys..." I cry for a while and I calmed down. I walk home. Of course I pass the school though. "Ok students we will forget that the criminal student was ever here. Ok?" I hear Mr. Damocles say to the whole school.
"Yes sir." The whole school says.
So they are going to forget me?
Tears start welling up.
No Mari..be strong.. you will get through this... I make my way towards the bakery. I open the doors and my parents were glaring at me. My mom walked up to me and she..slaps me..
I look at her shocked. "Don't look at me like that! We just got a call from the school saying you vandalized the whole cafeteria and have been bullying students!" My mother yells.
I step back a second. Trying to realize what just happened. "You are a disgrace to this family! How dare you
Hurt your friends! You are not only not having dinner but you are grounded for LIFE!!!" I stare at them shocked. Tears forming in my eyes.
"M-mom I-they are lying!" I say stuttering on my words from the tears that are falling. "So what I'm supposed to believe you over a whole school!?"
She has a point even though the whole school has fallen for Three teenagers lies...
"Please mom you have to believe me!"
My mother looks away from me and walks off leaving me with my father.
She didn't believe me... "dad?...."
I say while crying. "You are not my daughter.." He walks away. "No! Wait! Please! It is me! Please! Don't leave me!" My dad grabs my arm harshly and pulls me towards my room and throws me in there.
I clutch my arm as he slams the trap door. I look around my room and all of my stuff is gone. No... I run to the bathroom and I start to cry. I look I
Up and I see a piece of broken glass I found from a past akuma. I grab it.
I...I shouldn't...
If u don't want to read about cutting ones self then don't read the next part. (Idk how this works since I've never cut and never will, but I've read some fanfics that had it so I'm kinda going off of that so WHOOP)
Without thinking glass meets skin. I cut my self. And I feel more relaxed.
I keep doing it and doing it. I watch as the blood leaks off of my arm. "I don't want to do this..." my phone suddenly goes off. I look at it. Oh... a robbery again... I walk out of the bathroom and Tikki looks at me with concern.
Ok it's over continue.
"Marinette..." I look away. "Tikki spots on..." I transform and hop off. I see the robbery in process and I barge in and take the money from the criminals.
I look at the money bag in my hand and something suddenly feels weird.
I throw the money to Chat as I go and chase after the criminals. I capture them and turn them in to the police.
"Great job My La- My lady? Are you ok?" I look at him and give him a fake smile. "I'm fine Chat." I hop off. I start walking towards my house but something is stopping me from going back. "I don't wanna go back..." I start backing up. "I don't wanna go home..."
I say. "Maybe I should...leave it all."
I'm gonna run away. And I'm never coming back. I jump off and find an abandoned building. "Hello new home." I walk in and fix the place up a bit. I mm starving. But I have no money for food. Wait... I look out my window and I see a bank nearby.
I shouldn't but...it would be better than cutting myself. I jump off and go to the bank. Phew..ok here we go. I grab an unloaded gun that was just lying around from other criminals.
It's just for them to think it's loaded.
Here we go.

Flash back over
I explained all that surprisingly without mentioning who I am. "I did the heist, and after I felt so carefree. So I kept doing it. When I wasn't robbing I was cutting myself. Sometimes I would just relax on a roof looking at Paris. And yeah that's what happened until I met you..." I finished and I looked away with tears in my eyes. I feel a hand grab my chin and turn my head so it's facing him.
"I...-" I get cut off when I feel lips on mine. He's kissing me. Adrien is kissing me. My whole face goes red. I kiss back.
Our lips move in sync. I wrap my arms around him and he puts his hands on my waist. We pull apart for air.
"Adrien..." I say.
I kiss him again but with more passion.
I don't want this moment to end.
He kisses back. I feel hands rub my back. He's deepening the kiss.
We both pull apart again.
He then hugs me.
"Adrien wh-why did you..."
I ask. "Ladybug you have been through so much. I'm so sorry. I love you."
He...loves me? He loves me...
I start to cry a bit.
"Are you ok Ladybug!? I'm sorry!"
I smile at him.
"I love you too!" I throw my arms around him and hug him.
He hugs back and kisses my head.
"Adrien..promise you will never leave me?" I ask while still in his embrace.
He runs his fingers through my hair.
"I won't ever leave you... but can you promise me something??" He asks.
I nod my head.
"Take a break from crime...please?"
I sigh.
"I don't know..."
I hear him sigh.
"Ladybug please...for me?" He starts giving me baby doll eyes. Ughh...my weakness... I look away. "Fine.... I'll take a break.." I look at him and his face lights up. I feel hands on my cheeks and I'm pulled into a kiss.
"Mmph!" I melt into it and he pulls away.
"Thank you."
He hugs me. I sigh and smile at him.