Chapter 6

Normal POV
Ladybug started to blush. "Y-yeah...heh.." they start talking about everything and talked about stories, jokes, and love life. Everyone had a lot of fun. Ladybug missed hanging out with her friends. She missed all of this. She was happy.
Everything right now made her happy. But she couldn't shake off what she heard at the hideout. She was extremely scared.
But she didn't show it. She also has had a lot of thoughts about Chat Noir. What would he think? Is he proud? Is he happy? If only she knew.
"So what have you and LB been doing huh Adrien?~" Alya asks with a smirk on her face. Adrien started to blush.
But Ladybug decided to embarrass him. "Oh, he kissed me last night." She said smirking at Adrien.
Alya and Nino smirked and said 'oooooooh' in sync. Adrien glared at Ladybug. "Why did you tell them that!?"
He asked with a huge blush on his face. "Because it's cute when you are flustered." Ladybug said as she booped Adrien's nose as she laid on her stomach. Which only made him blush more.
"Oooh Agreste~ Didn't know you had it in you!" Nino said.
Ladybug started to laugh while Adrien glared at her. "It's not funny!" He said. Everyone started to laugh.
I'll show her funny.. Adrien thought. He turned Ladybug on her back and kissed her while she was laying down.
"Mmph!" Her eyes widened but she quickly kissed back, forgetting that Nino and Alya were watching, smirking of course.
"Hey you two should get a room~" Alya Said. Ladybug and Adrien quickly pulled away and blushed intensely.
"Now look who is blushing." Adrien said. "S-shut up Adrien!" Ladybug as she tried to hide her red face.
Ladybug sat up criss cross and continued to cover her face.
"Aw don't hide your face!" Adrien said. He put his arm around Ladybug and pulled her to him and kissed her cheek.
She took her arms away from her face and looked at Adrien smiling.
"Hm..you always know what to do, don't you Adrien." Ladybug said as she leaned her head on his shoulder.
"Aww you two are soooo cute!" Alya said while fangirling. Adrien put his finger towards his mouth in a shushing motion.
"Shh.." He looked at ladybug who fell asleep. Alya and Nino understood. "We will come back soon ok? For now, keep her happy." Alya whispered. She grabbed Ninos arm and left the boy and the super heroine. As soon as they left Adrien picked up Ladybug and placed her on the bed. Adrien then got into the same bed and put his arms around Ladybug.
He nuzzled his nose into her neck and fell asleep.
The Next Day
Ladybug awoke to feel hands stroking her hair. "Mnnngh..." She sat up. "Morning beautiful~" Ladybug giggled.
"Adrien your so silly." She stretches and gets out of the bed.
"Hey it's true. You're a sight to behold." He winks at her. "Pfft you flatter me." Ladybug looks over at the clock.
"Hey aren't you late for school?" She says grabbing an apple and taking a bite. "Nice try bugaboo. It's Saturday."
Ladybug laughs. "So we have the day to ourselves?" Ladybug asks. "Yup. Do you wanna..." He asks smirking.
"Mhm."
Five minutes later.
"Ladybug wins!" Ladybug jumps up and starts dancing. "Ha! I win!" She smirks. "No fair! Your too good at Ultimate Mecha strike 3!" (Y'all thought something else??) "Rematch?" "Rematch."
Later
"Ladybug wins!" Ladybug looks over at Adrien with a smirk. "Ughhhhhh...I guess it was destined to happen. Me Versus the Girl of luck." Adrien says in defeat. "Awww it's ok Adri. It is pretty hard to beat the best." Ladybug winked at him and giggled. Adrien sighed and smiled at her. After a few more rematches a knock was heard from Adrien's door.
"Yo Adrien and LB!" Nino walked in with Alya and watched Adrien get pasted. "Dang bro, beaten yet again by a girl."
Nino laughed. Adrien punched him lightly in the shoulder. "Hm..My friend Marinette used to beat Adrien all the time.....but..well...she's gone.." Alya's eyes started to tear up and Nino comforted her and Adrien calmed her down. Ladybug looked back at Alya, tears forming in her eyes as well. Oh Alya....I wish I could tell you....but...I'm scared..
Just then the news flashed on. Everyone drew their attention to the TV. "Breaking news! All Criminals are moving down the streets as if they are looking for something or someone...Police are struggling to maintain the situation.... Let's zoom in on their leader." "Grrr....where would she be.... Hey look.. A TV helicopter...heh... Hey I know you can hear me! You better get out here you little backstabber. Don't worry it will end quickly...just a gunshot to the head. Get out here and face us or we will search every house in Paris and kill every civilian in our way. We are waiting....Ladybug...."